Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Delicious! Organic strawberries and nothing else added! I use them in baking, or eat them straight from the pouch! I wish they would come in a bigger container! The raspberries by the same brand are great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A pantry staple

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Apr 15, 2015

These are a family favourite and I admit to feeling a bit anxious when we are down to our last bag without at least another 1-2 bags in the pantry. They were our go to travel snack when our 3yo was younger. These days we add them to sheep or goat yoghurt (we usually do a sprinkle of the strawberry, raspberry and blueberry by Just Tomatoes along with some macadamia nuts, pepitas, flaked coconut and bee pollen). They are amazing when added to chia pudding. We make our chia pudding using coconut cream and add some of these - they absorb some of the liquid and become a sweet and tart taste sensation.

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

Kids loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2078313 on Apr 26, 2012

Easy to carry and good with oatmeal!

soooo good

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012

cant stop eating them! We use them on ice cream, yougurt, in smoothies, as snacks in the lunch box etc.

LOVE them :)

Posted by Reviewer3156245 on Feb 08, 2012

what's not to love...simple, sweet, organic treat. great snack for kids. they have a nice almost airy crunch to them that softens nicely in cereal or are great all by themselves. don't have to worry about them spoiling and are easy to take on the go.

Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Strawberries

Posted by Reviewer2807704 on Feb 16, 2012

These strawberries are crunchy and tasty. I am very pleased with this product.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012

These are great! Went through these very quickly. The texture is airy and light. Very flavorful. I like how there's nothing added, just strawberries.

Very yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Feb 29, 2012

Great as snacks and with hot cereal.

Great stuff!

Posted by MSH1218 on Jun 10, 2013

Very satisfying snack. Just the right amount of sweet, tart, crunch and chew. Will definitely order again.

1 2 3 4