Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2505534 on Oct 07, 2013

My order just arrived today and I am seriously sitting on the couch eating these by the spoonful - The flavour is amazing! I was originally interested in these for their health benefits and as such am thrilled to find that they are so flavourful. One thing I would like to see is a complete nutritional information section in this product's profile.

Healthy!

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Dec 11, 2013

I sprinkle a couple of teaspoons of this on my rice, stir fries and salads. Black sesame is super healthy for you, as it has many health benefits, due to being rich in vitamins & minerals.

Great Product

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Apr 16, 2014

Slightly more bitter than regular sesame seeds. But tasty works great in my grain free breads, desserts & salad recipes.

Svarte sesamfrø

Posted by holahola on Oct 13, 2013

Svarte sesamfrø er lekkert! Fint å blande med hvite også, og jeg tror de smaker likt.

Good for Horses

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Aug 15, 2014

I feed these to my Buckskin Tobiano Paint horse and it made her buckskin color darker and richer. It is an excellent source of EFAs.

Garšīgas melnās sezama sēkliņas

Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016

Apēdu katru dienu pa 1 -2 tējkarotēm. Ļoti vērtīgas un gardas. Protams, pievienoju arī salātos, cepot bulciņas vai plātsmaizes.

fresh

Posted by 5289852546676790824 on Oct 18, 2016

Smells and taste fresh, Its my first time using black sesame I was familiar to white sesame but I reed about it health benefits, so lets see

Great quality at reasonable price

Posted by 5031552270715379923 on Feb 08, 2017

My friend recommended this to me. She eats it as snack. Great quality at reasonable price. I eat it with my oat meal in the morning.