I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Jan 30, 2013

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

kirkks original coco castile soap

Posted by Reviewer2107866 on Apr 12, 2010

Totally love this product, cannot buy here in Australia.Have given a cake to a friend to try so we will no doubt be ordering more.Purchased from a drug store while on hols in Hawaii in Nov 2009 and fell in love with it. I have relly dry skin and this is the first bar of soap I have been able to use without my skin itching

Just like any other soap bar

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Mar 08, 2012

I can't say I agree with all the praise given in the reviews. It's just like any other soap bar. The scent is ok. I usually use liquid soap, and using this bar soap my hands have never felt drier. But most of all I'd like to warn: My shower floor have never been so slippery. Not recommended if this could be a problem.

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer2862163 on Apr 06, 2012

I love this soap and have introduced several people to this product. It lathers great and rinses so clean. The only drawback is that it does not last long, but then it has no chemicals and is pure and that is a blessing. I am so grateful and happy that I was introduced to this wonderful product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Jun 23, 2012

Second time buying this soap - great ingredients listing, so simple. Great price, can't go wrong.

gentle on skin

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Great lather, stays firm in a soggy shower room. Also strong enough to help keep foot fungus at bay, when using overly "gentle" soap from the co-op on the rest of my body. But Kirk's is gentle enough to use every day, everywhere.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2358529 on Dec 20, 2011

I have been trying to buy a soap free with dyes, franrances, various things that I don't want on my body when my desire is to be clean. This soap is one that I hope to have around me for years to come. It feels moist, cleans and smells great. The entire family loves it!

Buy more save more!!

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Let me tell you my history with this precious white soapy thing. It is just incredible. I use it for everything even to dish washing. I can't live without it. It is the ONLY soap without **** carcinogenic chemicals I've found. AMAZING!

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Very pleased with this soap.