like it

Posted by Reviewer1289581 on May 10, 2010

It takes quite long my skin to absorb this moisturizer, yet it's not too greasy and I like the ingredients and no scent. My mom, who doesn't usually give cosmetic product reviews, said it really worked for her dry skin.

Great product for those with fragrance sensitivities

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I have sensitive skin and am very sensitive to any artificial fragrances or perfumes, to the point of getting nausea and migraines if a product is too strong smelling. This lotion is perfect for me - it keeps my skin well moisturized and healthy-looking, and has a very light, clean scent that does not bother me at all. I love it and will continue to use it as long as it is available.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

Nurtures my dry skin just wonderfully and no fragrance. I'm ordering more! Update: Although it helps my dry skin I´m getting a bit fed up with the white cast this lotion produces- you have to massage it in , and in and I´m tired of that. Avalon Organics have nice alternatives - fragrance free an equally full of antioxidants. I´ll leave the four stars alone though, since the ingredients are excellent!

So allergic!

Posted by Reviewer2169224 on Nov 13, 2009

I have real trouble when I get into different ingredients and fragrances in hand & body lotions. The result is being miserable from an allergic reaction to many herbs, oils, butters, etc. The itching results in red rashes that I scratch in my sleep. Enough of this! The Kiss My Face Obsessively Natural Olive & Aloe (fragrance free)lotion is a godsend for me. Now there's neither under moisturized skin nor itchy skin. Thanks, Kiss My Face!

Super!

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

Light consistency. I like it even though I'm more into thicker, heavier lotions. I love the pump bottle, but you have to be really delicate with it so that you don't squirt a whole lot! It's fragrance free, but it's got a great scent to it. Doesn't really smell like olive & aloe to me as much as a little bit like cinnamon. It's a gentle product so I'll most likely give it a go on my face as well.

Good.

Posted by 5412954776082548923 on Nov 19, 2015

So far so good it moisturizes my girls skins but it does not have any affect on my sons eczema so if you are looking for something to help with eczema try something else but it is a good all around lotion.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Sep 08, 2009

Great all-around lotion for limbs & feet & hands. Thick, but rubs in easily. No fragrance at all -- my husband likes that.

Wife loves it -simple and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1509979 on Nov 29, 2009

She says its excellent. She has beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer3098285 on Apr 16, 2010

Good stuff! Would definitely order again.

oh so soft