A Terrific Shave

Posted by Reviewer2620648 on Jul 26, 2010

I received this order to the U.K. in nine days. This KIM shaving cream provides a far superior experience compared to the gels and foam in a can that I used to buy. Here's a quick guide to a high-quality shave: Wash your face thoroughly and keep it wet during your shower. One squirt of Kiss My Face is enough to cover both face and neck. Use a shaving brush (a Tweezerman is excellent value) in small circular motions for at least one minute to produce a rich, protecting lather. Take a razor with one, two, or, at most, three blades in it and shave with the grain of your stubble growth in short and, above all, light strokes. This growth direction will vary over your face, so it's worth 'mapping' face and neck beforehand so you'll know when to change angles. Then relather and again with short, no-pressure strokes shave across the grain of your beard's growth. When you're done, rinse with warm water, then with cold water, and apply a splash of Thayer's Witchhazel (I bought the Lemon, and it's great) to tone and ready your skin for the day. Lovely.

Great price, leaves skin soft!

Posted by Reviewer2203552 on Jan 07, 2008

I bought this as a gift for my husband to try. He normally has difficulty with ingrown hairs & dry skin from shaving but after using this for about 2 weeks he said his skin is much better. After shaving he states his skin doesn't feel "tight"/ dry like with other products. Will purchase again.

Will never try another

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

This product is wonderful -- lots and lots of silky lather,and no rust rings left in the shower from the container, since it is plastic instead of the standard metal one finds as per the norm. Perfect!

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Aug 09, 2008

I love Kiss My Face's shave creams. I mostly love the fact that there products are free of animal ingredients, byproducts, cruelty and testing. I also like the fragranced varieties and sometimes buy those products as well. The texture takes a bit to get used to but it does lather up nice in the shower and I find that I cut myself less while shaving. It also feels good to not be putting nasty chemicals on my skin...this is a great product!

Like it!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

On my second bottle. It lasts for a really long time! It has a pleasant subtle "fragrance free" smell, which I enjoy. The only drawback - when it is about 80% empty, the pump stops working, have to dilute the remains with water or unscrew the pump and pour it.

moisture shave

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Feb 07, 2016

I've never tried a shaving cream like this, just amazing with his smooth aroma the coconut and is soft on the skin. Let your beard soft to the blade does not cause skin irritations. Thanks iherb

My go to

Posted by Reviewer2088857 on Jul 10, 2016

I have tried others but always come back to this. The best stuff and lasts ages!

Love it

Posted by 4646437878776862734 on Feb 13, 2017

Really great shave, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Will purchase again! I love the pump on top, it's easy to get product out in the shower

Surprisingly great!

Posted by 4710207740083985406 on Nov 29, 2016

Consistency like liquid soap with froths slightly and enables a smooth shave. Feels nice and moisturised.

health researcher one

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Aug 31, 2008

Excellent. Ive looked at many shave creams, and this is excellent. Price wise it is also excellent. Other shave creams have less content, so the price is lower. However, the quality of KMF is much, much better than the counterparts. This is a great deal.