Just like Buckley's: Tastes terrible, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer1869409 on Mar 17, 2013

Well, it tastes terrible, but you're drinking algae so I don't know what you expect. I'm living in Korea and usually take E3 Live at home (the frozen stuff), but since they don't ship here this stuff is an excellent substitute. I've noticed a marked increase in my energy and elimination habits since taking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Highly recommend!

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2183534 on Jun 18, 2013

I bought this product when at cost less. And i loved it. Now its too expensive til ship to Norway. I will absolutely bye again if on sale. Great product!!

One of the few stuff in this category that worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer2601253 on Jun 22, 2013

Gives a mood boost, increases energy and I think it also had a positive impac on my digestion.

Gives me staying power

Posted by Reviewer2794561 on Aug 28, 2012

Provides energy throughout the day

Best brand!

Posted by Reviewer1653151 on Jan 07, 2013

Absolute food for the cells, with the best taste of all kinds of algae! Important food for vegetarians because of the vit. B12 Best brand!

buying again

Posted by AaronF on Feb 04, 2017

A native american healer told me i should be taking blue green algae so I ordered a bottle of the capsules. started with 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and slowly worked my way up to 12. at first it caused an upset stomach at 2 capsules almost within 30 mins but that was due to it cleansing my stomach and intestines. After that i never had an issue and like i said, am taking 12 capsules a day. I noticed that my energy levels increased while taking this product and it helped in reducing the symptoms from my autoimmune condition. I ordered the powder this time as it is only $2 more a jar but has 80 grams instead of 50. I imagine i will be taking this for quite some time.

Not yet know the result.

Posted by 5419326685802822066 on Aug 14, 2012

When I went to a raw food restaurant, I saw the word, "Blue Green Algae" on its menu. I got interested in a new word and asked the waitress what it is. She explained me all the benefit of it and I searched a place where I can get it. I tried couple times, but it doesn't taste good by drinking itself. It might be better if you take with some other drink but I haven't tried yet.

Great in a smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

I take so many herbs that I didn't want to get this in pill form. I add it to my daily green smoothie and I can't even taste it. Haven't noticed anything amazing, but I know it's doing good things in my body!

Improved energy

Posted by 4617153849544427005 on Dec 02, 2013

I really felt my energy improved on this after a couple of weeks.

I take a portion every morning, in liquid.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 15, 2014

I can't say for sure that it has any effect, since I take it with other powders (wasabi, green tea), but at least it isn't causing jitters! I like the taste dry too.

1 2