Almond oil, from Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Mar 01, 2012

Very good oil. The only thing that disappointed me is that herb chooses to seal this bottle for international shipping with just one small peace of tape. The cap during the long way to my country somehow moved and little by little the oil spilled into the box, thus 1/3 of the substance was lost.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1383683 on Apr 20, 2012

I use it to remove make up off my eyes - it feels great and leaves no oil film in the eyes! (like most other oils does). It made my lashes stronger and skin around the eyes softer and more elastic. It's really amazing) I also use it for my body skin - it feels great too. So I'm definitely gonna buy it again & again (but its really economical, and you'll use these 473ml for a looong time).

Amazing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Apr 14, 2014

Great for use on skin and hair. I use it as a makeup remover and apply a tiny amount to my hair to make it less frizzy. I like that it is cold pressed, and you get a lot for very little.

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1824510 on Feb 16, 2014

I use a lotion of almond oil on my skin after my nightly shower after working out. This was my first time trying this brand of almond oil. And I really liked it. It gave a smooth emoillient feel to my skin and blended quite well with my different essential oil recipes that use almond oil as the base/carrier oil. Love that its cold-pressed, just wish it was also organic Yes, I'd recommend this oil.

love it.

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on May 18, 2015

My nails cuticle are so nice. Absorb fast into skin

Wonderful oil, but unscented

Posted by Reviewer3117550 on Oct 26, 2016

I just recently ordered and received this product and I'm pleased with it. I use it immediately after showering. However, since it is Almond Oil, I expected it to have an Almond scent and it has no scent. I wish this had been stated on the label. The scent issue is the reason I gave it only 3 stars.

JUST BUY IT!

Posted by Reviewer1379553 on Dec 12, 2016

If you're contemplating buying it, just buy it! This is an amazing product for your skin. It absorbs very well and skin feels moisturized all day. I don't recommend putting this in your hair as it is a bit thick. To apply, I wet my hands with water and squeeze a nickle size amount onto my palm. Water will help spread the oil throughout your body without using a generous amount.

Such a great moisturizer

Posted by 5724164003358338323 on Jan 07, 2017

I love ordering this and mixing it with the apricot kernel oil, and avocado oil, and sometimes VIT E oil for an awesome moisturizer. IT also works as a great hair treatment.

Nice nice oil!

Posted by 5611796449386943310 on Jan 01, 2015

Very good price for almond oil and it feels so soft and smooth when I use it to infuse my herbs.

El mejor aceite de almendras

Posted by KELLAS on May 28, 2015

Es mi aceite de almendras favorito, lo compro siempre.

1 2 3