Good stuff

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014

I use this as hair gel and it works great. I also use it on my face which is acne prone. The bottles marked for skin use offen have a bunch of added stuff you don't need so I always go for the eddible kind.

double useage

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Feb 17, 2014

This is meant to take internally, but it works great on the skin also. I has to be refrigerated, which means no preservatives. That's great. The taste is neutral. Easy to swallow.

Hair moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2037617 on Nov 16, 2008

I use it for my hair and it moisturizes it very well.

Good

Posted by may291 on Jun 16, 2012

Nice gel texture. It does have a bit of a strange almost fruity scent. I have been using for topical applications because it seems to have minimum ingredients where the ones marketed for skin use are more expensive and have more additives.

Rash

Posted by 5309449872810096891 on May 06, 2014

I had an allergic reaction from the gel. Caused a red rash that resembled sun burn. Fortunately the rash stopped once I discontinued use.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Apr 08, 2009

Can now say I like this. I have been using it twice a day for the last month and feel it is good for digestion and regularity. I will continue using regularly and really appreciate the good price from iHerb.

A great price for a classic

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Jan 28, 2010

I like this one because it seems to work better for me than the juice (though I have no idea why it should). I have tried the preservative free one several times, and it always gets mouldy before I can finish a bottle (and I go through a bottle in about 10 days) so I'm sticking with this one.

thicker than expected

Posted by Reviewer2996562 on Jan 29, 2008

THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY GOOD PRODUCT, BUT TAKE IT MIXED IN A SMOOTHIE.

Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2597701 on Mar 29, 2009

Excellent product. Great to order from my favorite Herb & supplement supplier iHerb who ALWAYS is perfect in deliver, product & just general client response.

Hydratation !!

Posted by 5745104350702207754 on Jan 21, 2015

Je l'ai reçue et l'utilise directement sur mes cheveux crépus en tant quand qu'hydradant !!! Mes cheveux aiment :)