MSG

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

KENTUCKY

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 21, 2008

Really strong flaver but very good.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 03, 2010

the flavor and texture of these chips is outstanding! I love the thickness and crunch. They are very satisfying. I haven't found a flavor that I didn't like yet. I do have my favorites though. The Fiesta Lime and Bar be cue flavor are the best.

great chips

Posted by Reviewer1066214 on Oct 10, 2011

healthy rice chips with great taste.. but I'd like it even more if less garlic and onion were put..

Really good

Posted by 4940320179655102778 on Jul 12, 2013

When you want to shove your face into abag of chips, this is the healthy alternative. Great taste

rice chips

Posted by nslnsl on May 10, 2015

+ strong flavor but not salty + lovely rice and seed taste + gluten free + crunchy and thick pieces - Tad too much flavored powder on the chips

So good, but so bad!

Posted by 4880718319239448902 on May 29, 2014

These chips are addictingly delicious! They have the perfect amount of flavor without being too spicy, and I love to use the crumbs left in the bottom of the bag to season my potatoes. But looking at the ingredients recently revealed their use of Torula Yeast (which is basically has the same effects as MSG- complete with the built in addiction by tricking your system into not feeling full, so you over eat and want more). So sad. I really want to buy them... but I just can't anymore.

Prefer the other flavours

Posted by 5039286999919963751 on Nov 17, 2016

I'm a fan of Lundberg's rice chips but this flavour just didn't do it for me at all. This particular flavour also has a type of yeast extract in it which is not great if you have issues with gut flora so I'll probably be staying away from this next time.

Pico De Gallo

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Jun 24, 2016

Ordered the 3 Vegan Flavours: This Is My Favourite. If prefer less sodium. Choose Sea Salt

snacky goodness

Posted by 5486447685811582719 on Aug 22, 2014

I loved these. Instead of dinner, I ended up eating the entire bag in one sitting. Would definitely buy again.