NOT Gluten-free!!

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Apr 09, 2012

I was a Macro Greens fan many years ago, and figured I'd give them a try again as a tasty, healthy morning treat. I had read a bit online about the formula having barley grass, but figured it should be okay since the company labeled it gluten-free (I have been on a gluten-free diet for the past 6 years and not using the product during this time). Quite clearly the source of their barley grass is very sloppy or the product is simply mislabeled. I used the product 3 times in one week and while I didn't have pain the first two days, I started to bloat. Thinking it was likely due to my cycle, I blew it off. Then, the third time ended all doubts. I blew up so much that all my organs (kidneys, liver, lungs...) were being pressed so firmly against my ribcage that every movement hurt. Everything was tender to the touch, and deep breaths felt like a kidney punch. I had to move like an old lady, and take shallow breaths. My stomach was pressed so much that I didn't have an appetite even when I knew I should be hungry, and my ability to eat a whole meal was shot. I suffered with this pain for 3 straight days, and on the fourth day when much of the swelling had gone down, my entire torso was still too sore for me to go to work. Before this experience I would have given this product a 5. I really like the flavor, and I feel it mixes fairly well especially with a blender ball bottle. But, I think the gluten-free label needs to be removed for the safety of us unsuspecting gluten-sensitive customers.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1172558 on Dec 10, 2010

excellent source of nutrients, soesn't taste bad at all and keeps me full.

macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Jan 11, 2012

got these for my travels! Greens make me feel so good!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2062929 on Feb 04, 2008

I love this product! My son is Autistic and it is verry difficult to get nutrients in him, this is so easy I just add it to his smoothie.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2411639 on Sep 11, 2008

Love this product! Will order more.

Great Idea.

Posted by Reviewer2294645 on Jul 28, 2009

These are great. I like them because you can take them on the go.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3324774 on Dec 08, 2009

Great stuff, full of all those greens I never wanted to eat when i was a boy!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer3246319 on Aug 08, 2012

A perfect add to vegetable drinks and smoothies!

great supplement, easy travel packs

Posted by 4805669607611369090 on Oct 13, 2013

fantastic supplement, great to take along when travelling in this easy packaged form

Macrogreens

Posted by Reviewer3207302 on Feb 09, 2017

Great oroduct. Great service. Fully satisfied.

1 2