Good for mornings

Posted by 5354666237901680243 on Oct 22, 2013

Good for those times when you don't have any makeup to remove and just want a gentle cleanser that won't dry you out, like in the morning for example. Great for my dry skin. Love the ingredients.

excellent cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Jun 15, 2012

removes all face make up and can be used as eye makeup remover as well, leaves no residue and skin does not feel dry or tight afterwards.

Great Cleanser

Posted by 5648886991658351887 on Sep 14, 2016

I've been using the full line of Mad Hippie products for about a year and a half and have seen significant improvement in my skin. The cream cleanser is excellent. At first I wasn't overly impressed, but after a few uses I could see it gets deep in my pores and leaves my skin completely clean, but not dried out or feeling tight. I now use it morning and night before applying the serums and moisturizer. I've had several friends comment that I look great and want to know my secret. About me, I'm a 59 year old male. I recommend this line to anyone wanting to rescue their skin wanting a healthy more youthful appearance. I have used many top skin care products over the last 10 years and this is far the best. And a plus for me is no animal testing. No, I have not been paid for this review!

Lovely cleansing cream

Posted by 5511678805496555578 on Aug 01, 2013

I love all of the actives in this cleanser. It has a nice feel and rinses off well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because sometimes it doesn't quite get all of my makeup off.

Great!

Posted by 5333045105379489159 on Apr 01, 2015

Great product! Smells nice and I have had compliments on my skin already. I didn't have bad skin to begin with, but this product has made my skin more supple and soft. Love it!

Love it.

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Oct 01, 2016

So safe ingredients. Also removes most makeup. Very faint smell. Will buy again.

Cream Cleanser and Me

Posted by 4920566520988900025 on Oct 03, 2013

It is indeed, creamy and seems to moisturize as it cleanses. I appreciate the lack of heavy fragrance and find it very pleasant to use.

nice

Posted by helenehardy on Dec 02, 2012

lovely

This is a beautiful cleanser!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

I bought this cleanser, originally, on a whim as I needed something that was simple to keep my skin clean and hydrated as I live in a polluted area. I was pleasantly surprised. I use this by wetting my face with warm water and then applying a thin layer of the cream all over my face. Then, I take a wash towel and get it very hot with water and lay that over my face and use the hot towel to wipe off the cleanser. This method works really well and it means it takes me and my husband at least 3+ months to use up one of these bottles. My husband has sensitive skin and usually won't use any kind of facial cleanser but I convinced him to try this one and for the first time in his life, he is regularly using a facial cleanser. Good Job, Mad Hippie! I find the name to be quite funny as well!

Good cleaning product

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013

it's a decent product. recommended especially because I like the rest of the products of this company (face cream and serum).

1 2