Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2300019 on Jan 14, 2013

I have been using this product for about a month. It smells good, absorbs well, and really does what it advertises. During the month of use, I had a two week holiday (stayed at home, I know boring). When I came back to work, everyone was asking me where I went or what I had done as my skin was so bright and clear. I know some don't like the dropper applicator, but I love it as I can control how much I use better.

Definitely a Difference!

Posted by 5377184474989234162 on Oct 02, 2013

This product is absolutely amazing. I have been using this exfoliating serum in conjunction with the other Mad Hippie products and I cannot say enough good things about it. There were two things I was looking for in a product. First, I wanted the ingredients to be all natural. Second, I wanted something to improve the fine wrinkles starting to form in my forehead. I found this product has everything I want and more. It definitely improved the appearance of my skin. It also smells great, absorbs really well and is non-greasy which are other great factors. One other thing I would like to mention is that I used to only use high end creams, and they do work, but when I started becoming more conscious of what I put on my skin and body, I started looking for more natural products and found that though they are natural, they don't really make a difference. This one does!!

I LOVE it!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Sep 19, 2014

I love this serum!! I've been using it for three weeks now and I've noticed definite brightening of the dark spots, they're less noticable, my complection is more even, and some of the fine lines have diminished. My skin is really glowing and more youthful. I'm so happy with the result. I've tried to get rid of the dark spots in so many different ways; tried numerous creams, serums even dermoabrazion....and nothing showed any significant results. Until now:-) I've been using this serum together with Vitamin c serum (also Mad Hippie) and tamanu oil which is also known to have properties that brighten the complection, prevent the appereance of dark spots and fine lines... (I use the organic Tamanu oil, Aura Cacia) The serum is very light and absorbs quickly. I was afraid that it would sting my face or cause redness since I have very sensitive skin. It didn't... That was a pleasant surprise:-) I only noticed some dryness after aplying the serum and had to use nourishing oil before the night cream. Worked like a charm. The result was soft and radiant skin. In conclusion, I'm very happy with the product and will certainly order again.

Piel bonita y exfoliada

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

deja la piel muy bien, la uso a diario antes de las otras cremas y hace que penetren mejor. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

best choice

Posted by 5336706125338551409 on Feb 17, 2016

this serum is best choice for my skin. its much better now, very pure and glowing. thanks

BUEN PRODUCTO!

Posted by 4889719316391847710 on Apr 10, 2015

Se siente y se aprecia lo natural del producto, se absorve rápido sin dejar sensación grasa. Desde que lo uso noto mis manchas solares más claras aunque no las ha eliminado. Deseo probar el serum de vitamina A de esta misma marca.

Muy buen serum de noche

Posted by allnaturalce on Aug 26, 2014

Utilizo este serum de noche y realmente he notado la diferencia. A la mañana siguiente mi piel tenía un aspecto más saludable y una textura muy fina.

amazing serum

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013

first time I use a serum and the result was amazing! my face got silky and smooth. really recommended to try.

Natural Pore Refinement

Posted by NatureLove on Sep 24, 2016

The natural ingrediences are appreciated in this modern toxic world. If anything I noticed a slight refinement of my pores, it is well accepted by my sensitive oily skin. However, it does not perform miracles... it is nice to have - but not a game changer - if such a thing exists? A little tip for better skin: The best thing I did for my skin was oil cleansing and in the evening double cleansing and that can be done with any oil (no costs! from olive to coconut, almond or whatelse you might add to your salad) and for the evening cleans I do the oil cleansing followed by a soap cleanse... since then my skin has much improved!

Superb

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Dec 10, 2013

Use this every night not too strong so my skin looks good,no redness it's just keeps my skin clean and healthy.

1 2 3