not your regular banana

Posted by Reviewer1016445 on Mar 25, 2014

This does not taste weird as some people mentioned. This is what real dried bananas should taste like. I was pleasantly surprised when i opened the bag to see those, because here in the States your crispy bananas are fake and processed, but it's basically everywhere and people who have never tasted real dried bananas think it's a norm. Real dried bananas should not resemble chips, it is supposed to be ripe and soft and have this unique smell.

Quite terrible!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Feb 16, 2014

Was really excited to find a dried banana that is not sweetened ... but so disappointed when I opened the bag - was overwhelmed by the strangely horrible smell!

Eaten with gratitude

Posted by Reviewer2400546 on Apr 19, 2014

I consider the alternatives: Industrially handled bananas ripened away from sunlight, and so on. Banana chips sweetened with sugar. And have eaten these with deep gratitude - and a certain amount of trust. For I would have preferred to know more and better about the farming, how it is done, how the fruits are handled to avoid bugs and so on - and for the lack of this essential information only I give it four stars, not five, that I should otherwise have given it.

i do't like it

Posted by 5724006976076702380 on Mar 24, 2016

i do't like it

Posted by 5072063098699905591 on Sep 23, 2016

Super banana flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Feb 16, 2017

This is the best dried bananas I've tried in regards to the intensity of banana flavor. They aren't pretty to look at but that's because there are no preservatives used in the drying process. I make my own homemade version of the Banana Bread LaraBars and in doing so, I use these to create that wonderful banana bread flavor. These are a bit on the dry side, but you can soften them by soaking them in some boiling water to make them easier to add to recipes or to add to your morning oatmeal. They are not thick chunks of banana, but are thinly sliced. But in terms of banana flavor, these are the best I've tried and I've tried several different brands. I find the best way to add these to a recipe or to hot cereal is to place them in a food processor along with a bit of boiling water and then process them to chop them up. And they are also great just to snack on right out of the bag. I like to take a few pieces and dip them in some melted chocolate. Yum!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015

Ļoti garšīgi!

Sweet and chewy.

Posted by 5508281053538638557 on May 19, 2014

These banana slizes are soft and chewy, with a really deep banana flavour. I will buy them again!

Very nice!

Posted by 5604478216233476108 on Sep 14, 2013

I like it very much, continue to order it.

taste good

Posted by 5258697819239611193 on Aug 12, 2016

taste good, my pet chinchilla like it too

1 2