Very, very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Sep 18, 2011

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Very gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on May 12, 2011

This is a really nice, mild cleanser with a very gentle, pleasant scent. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter's sensitive skin and the scent doesn't hang around past bath time!

From Kid Use to Adult Use

Posted by abbyca on May 31, 2011

I'm actually going to have to order extra bottles of this from now on. It's non-irritating and at times, I don't even need a conditioner because my hair feels soft after every use.

Great for 40 year old men!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jun 01, 2011

What can I say...I am a baby at heart. Perfect for my extra sensitive skin. I use it from head to toe including my face. Love it.

Great!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jul 09, 2011

Light, gently smell, good ingredients list. Love it! Makes skin soft, not dry. Will buy again!

I loved it.

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 11, 2011

Ótimo shampoo! recomendo a todos! Pois é excelente para os cabelos do seu bebe.

Gentle Wash

Posted by Reviewer2729013 on Aug 23, 2011

Perfect for new babes sensitive skin. Use it the girls and myself.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1497674 on Jun 10, 2011

The head and body wash is good. Love the lotion and bottom cream too. Baby is taking them well:)

***** Doctor recommended.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I had grown up with Johnson and Johnson baby wash and so that's what I originally used when my daughter was born. However she started having skin irritations and my doctor recommended that we switch to the Madre Labs wash as she said it's much milder on baby's skin. I followed her advice and it fixed the problem. I now only buy this wash for my daughter and now my son. It also doesn't hurt their eyes at all if they get an in them. I'm very happy with this wash. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

shampoo and body lotion

Posted by EmunaJh on Jul 26, 2011

no fragrance (not very pleasant smell disappears quickly!) shampoo almost no foam a lotion is a little thick, good moisturizing