Real superfood for a great price!!

Posted by Mayasdeliciousfood on Oct 10, 2014

I love chia seeds!!! I use it everyday in my smoothies, lemonade, salads, pudding.. I've started eating chia regularly a year ago and what I can say for certain is that it has helped with my digestion problems (I have a very delicate stomach) and has improved the absorption of nutrients in my intestines. My blood work has shown significant increase of hemoglobin level in my blood - it used to be around 119 g/l all my life and it is 135 g/l today:-) That means that I have much more energy because my body oxygenation has been improved. What chia does for you is: it hydrates the body (we absorb water much better from chia gel than water by itself), it helps muscle regeneration after sports, it helps our gastrointestinal tract (both stomach and intestines), it is powerful source of minerals, vitamins and protein....and it's delicious:-):-)....not that many superfoods are! It gives a great texture to your puddings, smoothies, mouses; binds the salad ingredients (I usually mix some chia with little water and leave it to form a gel and than mix it with olive oil and umeboshi - or some other vinegar - to prepare a salad dressing)...works well with both raw and cooked or steamed ingredients. My whole family loves Chia Fresca (something like a lemonade. A great refreshing drink- you just put 1 tea spoon of chia in half a liter of water, add some lemon and sweeten with stevia or some other healthy sweetener, let it sit for 5-10 min and enjoy:-). It looks kind of yucky but who cares as long it's tasty;-) Mamma Chia Organic Chia is a great buy, both for quality and price. Will buy again!!

Kinda meh

Posted by 5020063243874194826 on May 11, 2015

I bought this from a recommendation and it's not what I thought it would be.

buen desayuno

Posted by 4911046906024361524 on Sep 17, 2014

Para mis desayunos genial

Great fibre

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Oct 17, 2016

I started taking Chia seeds a year ago. I found that this is very helpful in my digestion and does not make me feel hungry. It is very high in fibre and good for the food processing inside you.

Decent value

Posted by 4834119876353793250 on Sep 09, 2014

Good product, not too expensive for chia seeds. Quite a few white seeds among the black though.

Not yet tried this

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Sep 08, 2014

Not yet tried

great

Posted by 4620932000347195957 on Oct 08, 2014

They are very good, yummy.

black chia

Posted by 4889768232151798847 on Oct 10, 2014

Great product. my skin looks different. like i'm having botox.thumb is up.

Chia seeds

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014

First time i purchase chia seeds, i like those.

Love it!