Manitoba Harvest Certified Organic Shelled Hemp seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

These make a great healthy snack or toss them on your salad or in a smoothie. Hemp seeds have many uses, be creative and see what you come up with. If you found this review to be useful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours. Fast and reliable service.

Good product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

lots of nutrition in these small nutty taste seeds,including GLA's Omega3 & 6,amino acids magnesium and other minerals,i did enjoyed this product.package could be better as the zip lock got loose from its place after a while . use it on salads or in super juices ,it has more nutritional value than the hemp protein powder or the hemp oil. ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I really like these. I put them on yogurt and in my warm and hot cereals. Great way to add some protein and omegas into my diet. I only gave them 4 stars because the organic line I have noticed has way more hemp seed shell parts than the non-organic.

How about natural milk.

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on May 22, 2016

I am making milk with hempseeds + water and some berries of my liking,One of the healthiest milk out there, and the price is 3-4 times cheaper then in Sweden, many loving thanks from my body mind and soul.

Added to my permanent diet

Posted by 4948763900762594848 on Dec 19, 2014

After I added these hemp seeds to my daily diet about a year ago, I feel stronger, I have more stamina, more energy and I feel more alert. The contents are so full of nutrition that adding only a table spoon to every breakfast meal gives a great effect. I will keep on buying these for as long as they are available.

Love th Hemp hearts

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 01, 2013

I love them and eat them grinded sprinkled over my salads

Different bag

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Sep 10, 2013

What I received looked different from this picture, they were called "hemp hearts". But the amount and brand is the same, so they might have changed the look. Who cares anyway, they taste wonderful, and are organic. Use it in my cereals every day, or munch a little just on its own, nice and nutty.

These taste delicous and they are great as as a detox and for weightloss

Posted by marley on Apr 04, 2014

I would highly recommend this brand.It taste like crushed walnuts and they fill you up.It may also be great for hair growth.Manitoba Harvest oil in the bottle taste great on steamed veggies.And the capsules are convenient.

Good quality hemp seeds

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Mar 06, 2014

Makes delicious hemp milk:)

Super Great Product

Posted by 5709525188539284138 on Oct 30, 2014

Have been using Hemp Hearts for about 6 months now and they have helped with my cholesterol issues. I learned about them from a health advocate. My doctor is very pleased. I usually add a tablespoon or two in my morning oatmeal.

1 2 3