Re: Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Oil Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2851575 on Jun 13, 2009

My cholesterol still remained too high after taking cholesterol lowering drugs and fish oil. I added the Manitoba Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (one twice a day) to my supplement routine and now my cholesterol is in normal range.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1308330 on Oct 23, 2011

I have not been able to use anything in the past because of the omega preparations used to treat heartburn, but I found this, which does not anymore treat heartburnand and works well. My skin looks better, and even the soles of your feet, which were in bad shape, appear now as the baby's soft skin.I have purchased this product already 4 times and I will continue to use.

A lifesaver for me

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Nov 30, 2010

I suffer from chronic hemmorhoids and read that hemp and flax would be helpful to move things along more smoothly. Within a few weeks of taking these hemp capsules, my hemmorhoids were under complete control. As soon as I ran out (please re-order iherb, it has been a month!) my hemmorhoids flared and I had to get them elsewhere. Also, my and my husbands cholesteral levels have plummeted since being on the oil. I will never again be without this!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986774 on Dec 30, 2008

One of my friends turned me on to the Hemp Seed Oil. After a short time I could tell the difference in my knee joint. I have since referred the product to my friends. Thanks for making walking a little easier. Jayne from Texas

great stuff at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3240237 on Nov 24, 2008

my husband and I are both using this and it is already helping heal the open sores on his leg

I buy ALOT of these!

Posted by SlipperyElm on Sep 14, 2009

I have been getting these for my customers with IBS, Crohns, and colitis. It seems to work wonders on them. While it's no cure, it definately relieves most (if not all) of their symptoms!

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2944663 on Sep 02, 2009

I was impressed enough to buy this after reading their website and seeing the pains they go through to maintain purity of the product. It's nice to have alternatives to fish oil with no mercury. Don't let the "hemp" word scare you... you won't get any buzz from this product.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Jun 13, 2011

I take a few different vitamins and so its hard to tell a huge difference when I add another vitamin in the mix. But I do have a sensitive stomach, and I believe this may be helping with my stomach. Also I reccommend this over fish oil due to the correct ratio that hemp oil contains of Omega 6 and 3. And its safer. Reading the description of the way they produce these capsules makes me feel really good about taking it, they make a great product and would highly suggest.

Good product...

Posted by 5091713756874290537 on Jul 01, 2016

I have bin taking Hemp oil and CBD oil instead of chemotherapy and I have ben cancer free since January. It also helps with pain from arthritis.

very good product

Posted by 5651161515394410667 on Sep 01, 2016

hemp oil has helped me with my every day life... what I mean is .. I have fibromyalgia and hemp oil has help me get up and walk around...