Great organic chlorine free extra large cotton rounds.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

These organic extra large and lint free cotton rounds are very soft, made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. I like this product and will order it again.

A god size and quality.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 15, 2014

While not too thick, it doesn't fall apart when I use oil on it. They are about palm-sized. I shall buy these again.

Very big puffs

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

These are really big puffs and I use it for my body. Other than that it's quite a weird size

짱좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2306267 on Nov 25, 2014

작은거만 쓰다가 화장지울때 큰거쓰면 좋을것같아서 샀는데 진짜 좋네요~ 작은것보다 훨부드럽고 한방에 메이크업 지우기 좋아서 만족합니다.

Lovely

Posted by 5247239512278749389 on Aug 20, 2016

Works really well, absorbent and of high quality!

Good for greentea mask pack

Posted by 4970993022089625734 on Dec 23, 2016

I use this for greentea mask pack. The normal small size is a bit too small to cover entire face hence, requirs many of them. However, this big size pad is a lot more suitable!! One pad for one side of the face. Love it!

Like the size

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Jan 21, 2017

For me, I can use one round more than once. And they feel more substantial, easier to hang onto. Wish they were a bit less $, but still enjoy this larger size more than the usual cotton round size.

Lintfree, as advertised

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017

Wish they made these in the smaller size as well!

Organic

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Feb 15, 2017

I've always bought the big rounds from Wallymart, but since these are used on the privates, I figured I better stick with the organic kind so as not to transfer pesticides by way of the private areas... I use these large sizes for "cat baths" for when I don't have time to shower or want something in between showers.

Thick and handy

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 23, 2015

I like the format of these pads. They are not extremely soft or anything but they are thick, wide and hold well Products. I will then say that they are quite handy and I have already repurchased them. I gave 3 stars for 2 reasons: The price is quite high for the number you get: it finishes quickly (I used 4/day in average so :/) and secondly they are not very soft