Gets a bad grade(F!) at EWG`s healthy cleaning guide

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 08, 2013

http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/2219-methodANTIBACAntibacterialBathroomCleanerSpearmint I recommend everyone to take a look at this page when shopping for good cleaning products. Not many are on Iherb for sale, and some of the ones that got A grade are discontinued. Method had none on that list, I think. So; it smells a lot, and when I leave it on(in order for it to have antibac effect), it dries - and I have to spray more. After a lot of research I`m going to use a variety of Dr. Bronners castile soap and add some tea tree oil when I need antibacterial effect - or - use vinegar/lemon/baking soda(not all together of course). So: Method came out pretty bad on their scale, other products from Ecover etc got B/C and so on - F is not acceptable to me in any way.

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1680065 on Oct 24, 2011

probably effective, but smell too strong

Stinks! Something's not right!

Posted by aunatural on Jan 07, 2013

I'm a huge fan of method cleaners but of the three I have purchased from iHerb, both of the "Antibac" ones have had a really repulsive, mouldy smell. I have tried adding peppermint oil to this one but even that doesn't mask the horrible smell. I think I'll just stick to buying the non "Antibac" ones they have at my local supermarket.

μ’‹κ΅¬λ§Œμš”~

Posted by Reviewer2490950 on Jul 31, 2013

λ©”μ˜λ“œ μ£Όλ°©μ„Έμ œ μ΄ν›„λ‘œ νŒ¬λλ„€μš” μš•μ‹€μ„Έμ œ κ΅­λ‚΄κΊΌ μ“°λ‹€ μ¨μ„œκ·ΈλŸ°μ§€λͺ°λΌλ„ κ·Έλ ‡κ²Œ λƒ„μƒˆ λ…ν•œμ§€λ„ λͺ¨λ₯΄κ²Ÿκ³  μž˜λ‹¦μ΄κ³ ..λΆ„λ¬΄λ„μž˜λ˜κ³  μ’‹λ„€μš”~평이 λ“€μ‘₯λ‚ μ‘₯μ΄μ–΄μ„œ μ—ν‹°νŠœλ“œλž‘ κ³ λ―Όν–‡λŠ”λ° μ†”κΉŒ μ—ν‹°νŠœλ“œλŠ” λΉ„μ‹Έμ„œ.. μž˜λ‹¦μ—¬μš”!!

goood

Posted by 5362194824815239159 on Jan 27, 2014

goood

Posted by pleiadianstargoddess on Mar 11, 2014

This is my favorite scent of bathroom cleaner. Much nicer of a scent than the lemon verbena. My opinion anyways.

METHOD not test on animals!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Aug 18, 2014

THEREFORE I buy their products, and they work pretty amazing!!

μš•μ‹€μ²­μ†Œ 짱!

Posted by 5533424948770167334 on Sep 02, 2014

였자마자 μ²­μ†Œλ₯Ό ν•΄λ³΄μ•˜λŠ”λ° λƒ„μƒˆκ°€ μžˆμ§€λ§Œ μ˜λŠ”μ •λ„λŠ” μ•„λ‹ˆκ³ μš”. μ²­μ†Œλ„ μž˜λ˜μš”. λ½μŠ€μ™€ λΉ„λ“±ν•΄μš”, 였히렀 λ½μŠ€λ³΄λ‹€ 더 쒋은?? 이거 κΎΈμ€€νžˆ μ• μš©ν•΄μ•Όκ² μ–΄μš”, μ™„μ „ μ²­μ†Œμ— μ§±μ΄μ—μš”!

very good

Posted by 5473252473242092296 on Feb 18, 2015

Love it

good

Posted by 5264717324827901360 on Nov 01, 2016

good, smell nice, we kept in toilet, for toilet seat.

1 2 3 4