Itches my nose

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015

The smell is not much like Basil, but it's an extremely chemical and lingering smell. My husband hates it and can smell it if we are in the same room. I had to give it away. There is basil and parsley oil present in the ingredients and I wish they'd stop there before adding the parfum. Otherwise, it works well like any other soap, but the smell turned me off. I hope the other I ordered smells better, but I won't be ordering this again.

The best!

Posted by 5541137511569899527 on Jun 21, 2016

Smells like summer! Fresh and very basil-y, like a herb garden in the morning. The paper label goes off from the bottle very easily (mine stayed just for a week or so). That shouldn't bother you though (doesn't make the product less wonderful) unless you are a perfectionist or really like to show off :)

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3242090 on Aug 17, 2011

This hand soap smells so good! I have 2 boys ages 3 and 4 and they love washing their hands ( thank God) because they love the smell of basil. It's very refreshing!

Fabulous fresh clean scent

Posted by Reviewer1485754 on Sep 10, 2012

love this scent. Don't like the honeysuckle, but this one has a fresh clean scent. I also use the counter top cleaner in the same scent.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

Love washing my hands with this soap!

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Highly recommend

Love the smell.

Posted by 5012607502480477142 on Apr 20, 2014

I'm really fond of this soap - the smell is amazing. Have ordered this several times (the refill too), it's my favorite hand soap. It doesn't dry out my hands. I do add a little water, as one pump of soap is a little much.

Best soap ever

Posted by 5392534909056650133 on Apr 23, 2014

Smells so good, I will never be using any other soap again

Nice Scent

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Nice scent but didn't foam up so well for me.

Love the smell and its soft on my skin.

Posted by 5147636205187328765 on Feb 02, 2017

this is my 2nd bottle which i used, i love the basil fragrance it is very refreshing. It soft on skin and didn't irritate my hand skin, I have been having some splinters on my index finger, caused by some random hand soap i bought from the convenience store. Now its back to it normal skin. Hope this Meyer's product will maintain their quality and keep putting the natural products ingredients in it.

1 2