It is very possible...

Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Jun 05, 2009

The thing with Homeopathic remedies is you must take the product with a clean mouth (brush your teeth first & drink some water). Also, you must be faithful and consistent. Every time it stops working is when I stop taking it consistently. Get into a habit of taking it 3x's a day, around the same time and it works FANTASTICALLY. If you don't use it properly, it won't work! Good luck!

great product recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 07, 2013

best product I have found for my sons acne. It is about 50% improved after only a week.

Face really clear

Posted by Reviewer2462258 on Sep 20, 2009

Helps a lot. Progress was slow at first but now I notice tremendous difference. Also drink lots of water 8-10 glasses

Great Product! Really works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2698548 on May 09, 2008

I was skeptical about this product when I got it but my skin has cleared up after about 10 days of use, I will definitely be ordering more of this!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1895254 on Nov 09, 2007

one of the few skin things that (slowly but surely) works. I've tried a ton.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3120562 on Dec 12, 2007

so far my skin is looking better

Posted by Reviewer1446522 on Aug 21, 2009

I tried Proactive, Neutrogena's version of Proactive, and various doctor-prescribed solutions. The stuff prescribed by a doctor makes me wary. Although it worked, I don't like putting all the chemicals into my body. Eventually, those medicines also stopped working. Not wanting to go to the step of Acutane, I looked around for a different internal solution (external was clearly not enough for me). When used 4 times per day, as suggested, this product has really cleared up my skin. So far, I have been unable to reduce the frequency of use without breaking out again, but we'll see what the future brings!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3085054 on Mar 01, 2011

Great product. I've never used anything like this before, I usually opt for acne creams. The creams weren't working effectively so tried Acne Relief - it's great, I feel the difference in just one day. After a week I have perfect skin. The only drawback is that I need to constantly use it. If I take a break my acne reappears.

Not sure but think it works

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 27, 2012

I started using it, not sure if it worked, didn't use it for long enough.. Homeopathy is wonderful, it's 100% natural and does not do/force anything to the body but help it help itself. Only drawback is it takes time. In this society where everything needs to be fast..Patience is needed with this.

It's working

Posted by Kittyhearsawho on Apr 01, 2011

After 5 years of dealing with moderate acne, this really seems to be working. After about 10 days I have no new pimples which is amazing.

1 2