Satisfied

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Good product. All natural and unscented. It's nice to know a product like this exists. Iherb has this natural product at the best price I've seen. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Oct 03, 2011

Wish I had started using natural pads years ago. No problems with sensitivity. Love These

Highly absorbent and soft

Posted by Reviewer2288122 on Jun 30, 2010

These are not at all bulky and provide the security and softness I prefer. Other pads on the market irritate my skin and are far less secure. Natracare is the best.

Lady's Only

Posted by Reviewer2701776 on Feb 10, 2010

this is a soft comfortable, but does not offer total protection from leakage. pad tends to squish on the sides which can be a problem if flow is moderate to heavy. offers little nighttime protection.

Two Stars, ONLY because they are organic.

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Nov 24, 2015

If they weren't, I would give them one star. Or maybe no stars. These are reminicent of the maxi pads my middle school gave out for free in the health room. Big, thick, crunchy-sounding cloth-like pillow in your pants. I walked around most of the day hoping no one but me could hear the maxi pad, or see the bulge in my pants:/ The only saving grace here, is when you hear the maxi pad crunch in your pants, you are reminded that it is ORGANIC COTTON rubbing up on your lady parts, and organic is good right? RIGHT?? I'm using this whole box of pads dammit. I DON'T CARE if it sounds like I have grocery bags in my underpants when I walk. But I will experiment with other brands/types in the future...

Not good

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 22, 2014

These pads are so very thick and bulky that it makes me feel like I'm wearing a diaper! And because it's so thick, it bunches up with any slight movement. Furthermore, these pads don't seem to absorb well and have no groove lines to prevent leakage. I also feel some slight irritation with these even though it's made of cotton, which is weird. Oh, and it's also not individually packed, so there's really no way to put these pads in your handbag. Wow, I've just not found anything good about this product! Would not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1352436 on Jul 24, 2010

i like it more than the ultra pads because it's thicker and fits better. feels very good!

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 29, 2010

I love the natural fibers and the protection offered with these. I will re-order again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1523222 on Jul 30, 2010

Great product at a great price. I like 'em.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2790799 on Oct 05, 2008

My daughter and I only use Natracare pads now. They're not irritating at all and they're wonderfully soft. These regular ones are gently contoured to channel fluid into the pad, and they're oh-so-comfy!

1 2 3 4