Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Nov 07, 2011

Ladies if you haven't switched to organic tampons do it right now! The less chemicals in/on your body the better! I suffered for years from very heavy and painful menses. Once I started using these tampons I noticed my menses less painful and less flow. In the past I would need a super plus tampon every hour, but with this brand I could use one regular tampon for a couple hours. I am CONVINCED the combination of a vegetarian lifestyle, and using organic care products (shampoo, conditioner, lotions, and most importantly TAMPONS!) have helped my menses get lighter and less painful. Please do your body a favor and try these!!

A cause for joy!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Nov 10, 2009

I've been looking for tampons with applicators (sorry, can't use it without!) that I trust! Don't like the conventional brands, especially with plastic applicators. In Taiwan, tampons are available, but I can't use them and just don't really like them, especially because there's no applicator. I don't know who uses them, actually. Natracare's applicator is great - it has a rounded tip that you can push the tampon through, not just a cardboard tube with a whole at the end (which works OKAY but not all that comfortable). I'm really super happy I can oder these items from iHerb, I don't have to even go out of the house, and I can order for a few months at a time - much, much easier. I use tampons and pads together (I find I need to as that seems to work the best), but I do rely a great deal on tampons, esepcially if I'm going to be out and about. Plus, they're much easier to carry if you're traveling. These really work wonderfully, and puts my mind (and body) at ease! I wish I didn't HAVE to use any of it, so I will try the moon cup again, but all in all, I am very happy and satisfied with Natracare! Highly recommended, and the price is great - so is the quality! If you haven't made the shift yet, you won't regret it and you won't ever go back. I hope : ) PS: "regular" I think is really about "regular", same as other brands, so you can go with that. I am posting the same review for the SUPER, as I've used them both.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

they work

the only kind

Posted by Reviewer2983363 on Jan 27, 2009

i wish the applicator was plastic but i guess it wouldn't be truly eco-friendly then. they are the only kind i will use.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Jun 10, 2010

it does what its supposed to. just love it that its organic, great for me and the environment.

Organic is a plus

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Jun 12, 2016

I read about these tampons and some having difficulty inserting them. It has a cardboard applicator but I had no problems inserting the tampons (cardboard malfunction). I have bought 2 more boxes and will continue to buy organic tampons. I don't want cotton that has been sprayed with chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, etc. being inserted in me for hours at a time.

not always reliable

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 21, 2007

I like this product, but sometimes the string is found somewhere up the applicator and won't come down, or the applicator itself refuses to work properly, which leads to inconvenience and waste.

Applicators a bit bulky

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Jun 12, 2008

Otherwise good product

Every girl should use these.

Posted by Reviewer1026219 on Feb 16, 2010

I used to get headaches whenever I used bleached tampons. These are the only ones I will buy now.

Absorbs Good

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

These absord Good. I like that they are 100% cotton and non-bleached. They are worth paying a little more for. Applicator works fine. Not much difference from a regular tampon, just much moe healthier!!!

1 2 3 4