FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! No More Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2925083 on Jan 29, 2008

I am 64 years old and have always had an extremely hot body temperature. In the winter I never wear long sleeves or jackets. My doctors have tried everything. I tried this supplement and was shocked at how it worked. I felt relief immediately. Now I go to the store bundled up. I've even had to cut back on the dosage because now I sometimes feel cold when I'm in the snow(what a relief!!!). I no longer have to take prescription HRT medications. I would highly recommend this.

Information a little hard to understand

Posted by 5416856587842119521 on May 04, 2014

I thought these pills were 50mg each but upon further reading they are 10mg each

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health

Posted by Reviewer1010677 on Jun 26, 2008

I started taking these a year ago in order to take myself off estrogen. These capsules are the answer- no more "private summers". Thank you, Natrol!

different people different body response

Posted by 4965924373389286315 on Dec 13, 2015

my sister taking this product and it's working on her, she recommends to me. After 2 months i consumed it, still it didn't help to to alleviate my hot flashes.

mrs lines

Posted by Reviewer1369225 on May 25, 2008

excellent product. real value for money, only needed half dose ie 2 tabs.gave some to a friend same result. thanks J.

like taking capsules better than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I used soy isoflavone tablets from Walmart for years to keep my mood stable and and to stop hot flashes. After I got through menopause I quit taking them and my bone density started dropping. Once I started back on soy isoflavones my density has stayed stable. I'm assuming the capsules will work as well or better than tablets.

okay...

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jul 24, 2008

I'm not too crazy about it, I like the Now brand better, but iherb was out of stock on them, so i tried this one instead.

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health, 60

Posted by Reviewer3179940 on Apr 23, 2009

I am not sure about the effects of this product. It seems to be more effective when used with Remifemin or the Healthy Woman supplement.

Not bad, but not my first choice

Posted by Reviewer2444206 on Jun 30, 2008

Need to take two pills with meals twice daily ... not as convenient as I would have liked. I would rather take Nature's Way Standardized Soy Isoflavones as you only need to take one pill daily and the bottle lasts longer.

ok ya wanna know

Posted by Reviewer1338447 on Aug 24, 2008

although I purchased this product in conjunction with two others to lose weight that hasent happened yet however I have had more energy , rested better , and premenopausal symptoms have subsided some what

1 2 3 4