nice without side effects

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Feb 18, 2008

I tend to suffer from moodiness associated with hormones, and living in dreary Vancouver where it rains over 300 days of the year really doesn't help with my outlook sometimes. I was taking St. John's Wort for a while, but after about 6 weeks, I only noticed some improvement, but no much during my "hot" days when I ovulate and several days priror to my period. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks now, and I had the mildest pms in recent memory. I was a tad irritable, but nothing like the godzilla I can turn into sometimes. I also sleep so much better while taking these, and it's nice to not be groggy or feel blunted if one is taking a sedative. It's also helped with anxiety associated with stress as well. The bottle came with the inside seal open (most likely stuck on the lid and pulled off when I opened it). Iherb answered my email very promptly on a Sunday no less, and without hesitation sent out another bottle. I can't say enough about this site and the amazing products they carry. Thank you!

I call this my CHILL PILL !

Posted by Reviewer1888357 on May 21, 2008

At the beginning of menopause I was beginning to lose it. I had such high anxiety, irritability, mood swings. My doc put me on prosac which I hated. I asked a health food store what I could do naturally and they recommended HTP-CALM. I am now on the other side of menopause and 6 years later I am still taking it. I've always been hyper with my mind racing a zillion miles an hour and with it I am more creative, focused and a happier human. If I miss a dose I can tell right away because the anxiety returns. I love this stuff!

NOT LEGAL IN IRELAND

Posted by Reviewer1013343 on Apr 07, 2011

Had this product seized by customs and turned over to the Irish medicines board .They informed me that no htp products are legal in Ireland . No product and lost my money and have to answer questions over importing it , be warned .

Natural Balance HTP Calm

Posted by Reviewer3275342 on Apr 25, 2011

I suffer from minor depression. I have found Natural Balance HTP Calm to be very effective as a non-prescription antidepressant.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2841425 on Jun 23, 2011

Once again, very pleased with product, price of product and cost and speed of shipping.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 12, 2010

If I can't sleep I take this. Works every time. Even after my husband died it helped me sleep when nothing else would. Tho I sometimes took it more than once a night at that time.

Sleep Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1479781 on Mar 09, 2009

Take it before going to bed at night, no drowsiness in the a.m.

Love this formula...

Posted by Reviewer1055939 on May 21, 2009

I've been using this for years... The price here is great. It relaxes you and helps you get to sleep and you wake up refreshed. Good combo. Excellent quality

a tool to help you calm your mind

Posted by Reviewer1578959 on Jun 30, 2009

I've used HTP.Calm for years. Love that it has no side effects. I sleep better and I suspect it keeps my weight from getting out of hand as well. Thanks!

The best 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3139402 on Jul 22, 2009

I have tried others, but have come back to HTP Calm as it work best for me. I sleep better, feel better, and definitely am more calm. I won't be trying others again. This is the one for me.

1 2 3