I am very satisfied with the product.

Posted by Reviewer1709493 on Jul 12, 2008

I picked this product because I needed quality suplement for my dog, who I've rescued with the kidney problem. I wanted to use it for myself as well. We both take omega 3 and you need to take extra vitamin e with it. I am very satisfied with the product.

Nice Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Oct 04, 2011

I prefer this Vitamin E, since it's all natural .. just wished it did not have the soybean oil :(

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Oct 08, 2008

Perscribed by my Naturopath for peri-menopausal symptoms. Once again - iHerb has the best price.

Vitamin E, Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1648956 on May 31, 2009

I started taking Vitamin E because I have breast cysts (fibrocystic breast condition). I have noticed a marked decrease in pain and size of cysts.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2800361 on Sep 01, 2011

These vitamin e are great. I have used them for years now. I have tried different ones but I always go back to these.

Good for the skin

Posted by Reviewer1660652 on May 19, 2011

I have a sensitive skin and vit e helped me keep it nice and smooth, this is a miracle product to me. My skin look so much better.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I like that the softgels are small and easy to swallow.

great price, great product

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

I love the price of this product, and I feel I get a lot of benefit from it. My chiropractor muscle-tested me for all of my supplements. This vitamin E tested more strongly than a pricier, soy-free brand.

This a good product

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Nov 05, 2012

I take this for discoid lupus and uv inflammatory response, among a million other things. Vitamin E does cool my inflammation a little bit. I like that it has all the tocopherols and is natural. Thank you natural factors.

Good for acne!

Posted by 4944459755966733578 on Dec 26, 2016

I bought these hoping they would help my mild adult acne & so far they have actually worked! I have been taking 2 of these (400 IU) a day for about 2 weeks & i havent developed any more pimples & the ones I had/have are almost all gone. Im very pleased with the results because nothing else was working. If u have acne id recommend trying these. FYI- Vitamin A & Zinc are good for acne too & have helped a little in the past for me (especially zinc).