Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Jan 24, 2009

These really help me relax and fall asleep. The only negative I can find is they have a real wierd smell, I believe it is the skullcap. I have no groggy feeling in the morning. Actually I just pop out of bed. I sometimes combine them with 2.5 mg of melatonin if I've had a rough day and it works fantastic.

good alternative to sleep meds

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

I used to take melatonin for sleep sometimes, but this works much, much better. you don't wake up drowsy after taking two of these at night. Recommended.

Jo

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Oct 28, 2008

Very very effective! Only took 1 and had a wonderful nights rest without feeling any after effects!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Mar 24, 2010

I was taking another valerium sleeping product but was having trouble waking up in the morning. Someone from the company recommended these, and they work so well. I wake up feeling good and without any morning hangover from the product. I am very happy with them.

Very good natural antistress herb combination that helps also on insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 28, 2012

Valerian is a well - known anti-stress herb. Its combination with hops, passion flower and scullcap makes it an excellent combination for dealing with stress and/or sleeping difficulty (insomnia).

Great

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 16, 2012

Finding these are really helping me sleep longer each night, I take two about an hour before bed.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2002959 on Aug 08, 2008

This product works so good for me and even helps when I have a sick headache...thank you for having this on your site. Sue

NATURAL FACTORS "ANY" SLEEP FORMULA IS FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Jul 15, 2014

I probably have the worst insomnia in the entire world!! Tried everything and then discovered Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep formula (lozenges)... I take half of one lozenge and I'm drowsy very quickly. If I take more than half, then the melatonin dose is too much for me and I wake up with a headache. I am over-the-moon with how wonderful these lozenges are. But... I find that with all sleep formula's, it's best to change around every 3-4 days and then they work wonderfully! Now, on to this formula: Sleep Relax. These are as wonderful as the lozenges, if not better! I just don't know which is better... they both work phenomenally!

It's working!

Posted by 5275551033673492805 on Dec 07, 2014

Hallelujah! I'm sleeping and don't feel groggy in the a.m.

Works well

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015

Strong odor but works well to help sleep