L-Theanine by Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1860238 on Aug 05, 2008

This is an awesome product...I have turned my friends on to this. It really works and you don't have to worry about side effects. If one doesn't work take another. One of my hyper friends couldn't believe how mellow and relaxed she felt after taking two...everyone has said the same! Thanks for all the reviews! They really help!

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Dec 12, 2009

This product is fabulous! It's a natural anti-anxiety supplement that doesn't make me tired, jittery, or spaced-out. I only need half of a tablet each morning, and if my day is particularly stressful, I can take the other half. I love the absense of nasty side effects. In my opinion, this works better than other natural (Valerian) or prescription (Xanax) products. Highly recommend this!

Taste great and helps sleeping for my 5 year old!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Feb 10, 2009

My son is almost 6 and has always been a restless sleeper with occasional bad dreams. He loves to take these and they have really made a difference 1 month into the bottle. He sometimes sleeps with us too and the difference is sooo noticeable. No more kicking and moving around and no more bad dreams!

Like these

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 21, 2010

I get these for my 12 year old. She loves them. She likes the taste and says they help her relax to go to sleep. Studies show that they are good for boosting brain power in teenagers!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 06, 2009

This product gently helps me fall asleep more quickly and sleep more soundly. The tablets taste great...like candy. I have not noticed any side effects.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1502970 on Dec 08, 2009

I had to give it a few days, but it really helped calm my anxiety due to ongoing trauma.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1546250 on Jan 10, 2010

If you are worried about the effects of other L-Theanine products that contain green tea because of the caffeine, and taking the product on an empty stomach, well, this is the product that you should be taking! I can take this on an empty stomach, it's extremely calming and it doesn't make me feel dizzy.

Works Well and Tastes Great

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

The first time I took half of one of these I knew it worked to lower my anxiety. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal and my morning anxiety (overactive fight flight response) has been difficult to live with the last few years. I've been looking for something to lower this as I'm recovering. 45 Minutes after I took one of these, I felt noticeably calmer. At first I thought it may be a placebo response, but it worked just the same whenever I took it. My daughter tried taking a whole tablet one night when she had a lot of study and was drinking heaps of coffee. She said she felt calm and clear and was able to get her work done much easier than usual, she asked me to buy her a bottle, which I did. The only concern I have with these is the added sugar, but if that's not an issue, then these are perfect and easy to take without water. 50mg at a time seems to work best for me or I get a bit apathetic and just want to lay around doing nothing.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1944437 on Feb 23, 2008

Seems to have very little effect...

Nothing what so ever

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on May 13, 2010

I bought this product thinking that it might be a magical solution for cortisol reduction. PhosphatydilSerine for instance lowers my cortisol and does magic when it comes to eradicating the symptoms of my ADHD (which are caused by high cortisol in most cases). When I blunt cortisol (I use PS at large doses for that), I become sharp, relaxed and a star at my work. I used this brand of L-theanine at a gram a day sometimes and got nothing what so ever, like I am chewing sugar.