Used for my dog for her UTI.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jul 21, 2010

This product and Jarrow's Fem-Dophilus were used to clear up my dog's UTI. Took about 4 days. I then stopped using the Bladdex and continue with the Fem-Dophilus to prevent future UTIs.

Helped me greatly

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 14, 2012

Had strong smelling urine every morning and it turns out that I had a UTI and I needed help. I can't do antibiotic because of way too many side effect. I use this along with Nature's Way Brand - Urinary With Cranberry. All I can say it AWESOME! Give them both a try for a powerful but gentle corrector.

Does seem to help

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Sep 11, 2013

Product seems to calm my over active bladder down. Don't use every day, only when I feel the need.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer3139320 on Nov 16, 2009

I have had chronic uti's with antibiotic treatment after antibiotic treatment. This product has kept me from having to go through another round of antibiotics! I cleared up completely with this product. Thank you!

A wonderful natural treatment!

Posted by Reviewer1462878 on Apr 11, 2009

Works every time. Highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive bladder problem. No antibiotics needed!

Bladdex

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010

This works well to sooth an irritated bladder quickly.

Bladdex works

Posted by Reviewer2727986 on Dec 13, 2009

terrific results with soothing and anti-spasmodic, too

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2802426 on Jan 01, 2010

This product took care of a raging bladder infection that would have normally sent me to the E.R. No more E.R. for me! I'm so glad that I discovered this!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

Good Product

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5255842957954867232 on Sep 08, 2016

Dr. diagnosed me with pseudo Interstitial Cystitis - pseudo because I didn't have some of the most severe symptoms. I had enough symptoms to be miserable. UTI tests wont show evidence of the painful symptoms, so Dr.'s who are not familiar with the disease wont prescribe antibiotics, which are effective. Therefore, suffering continues. I turned to natural remedies. Bladdex is the only herbal mix I can use, which provides not only temporary relief but long term preventative maintenance. The marshmallow roots is most necessary for its analgesic effects - so which ever product you choose, look for the marshmallow root as a necessary ingredient.

1 2 3