Excellent product. Please, never change the formula!

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Apr 19, 2011

Every vitamin I take gives me hives. THIS product does not. I may have found the miracle I have been praying for for years and years. There is no Thiamine (B1) in this product which is PERFECT for me. I cannot take Thiamine. I take this 2-3X a day! I now bought a bunch for all my family who are very high stress people (especially at work) as well as my spouse whose adrenals have been shot for at least a decade now, if not longer. The flavor could be described as a weak cherry cough drop.. not unpleasant at all, and this is coming from somebody who is super sensitive. Oh, I almost forgot: ZERO Niacin flush! If *I* don't flush from it, then I have a difficult time believing anybody else would. A+ product! Thank you. God bless.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2873257 on Aug 31, 2011

After a long search I found this brand of liquid vitamin b for my daughter who can't swallow pills. It tastes good, way much better than other brands!! And the most important, it works very fine for her. She sleeps better and in the week before her period she is so much more happy and friendly. So everyone is happy with it.

Really good - No thiamin (don't need it!) and no stomach upset!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 09, 2013

I take about three shots at a time, three times a day. This gives me the basics, plus a good dose of pantothenic acid, which is great for calmness and energy.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2607474 on Sep 28, 2011

Awesome product, work well.

b12 subling

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 05, 2011

taste better than other brands

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Jun 10, 2011

Although I didn't get any energy from this like I thought I would, I feel good about getting my B vitamins in liquid form like this. It doesn't taste so bad either, just wished I would have got energy from this.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

Sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2084620 on Mar 22, 2012

Like the delivery system and the alchol-free base

Convenient to buy at iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 28, 2012

My local drugstore is often times out of stock with this B-complex, so my life is my easier ordering from iherb. I buy it for my husband.

Excellent product & delivery

Posted by 5449094856634138432 on Sep 21, 2013

The product is good and delivery is excellent.

1 2