Great for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1684830 on Oct 10, 2012

I started taking Nature's Life Malic Acid a few months ago for my fibromyalgia. I have found that my pain levels are down and my energy levels are up. I do take numerous other supplements but definitely noticed a difference when I started using this product. I still have flares but don't notice daily pain nearly as often. I would recommend anyone with fibro try this product or one very similar to it I take 2400 mg per day or 3 pills and also take 600mg of chelated magnesium.

Great supplement for Fibromyalgia

Posted by 4820741282408643970 on Dec 30, 2012

I decided to take this product after reading a lot of information about Malic Acid benefits for fibromyalgia. I have found that this product in conjunction with D-Ribose powder has made a true difference in my fibromyalgia energy and pain levels. I would recommend this product to anyone that is having muscular pain.

WORKS WELL FOR FIBROMYALGIA

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

This works well for fibromyalgia and it seems to make my skin feel clearer and softer as an added bonus! I highly recommend it along with the Natrol Hyalronic acid/MSM/glucosamine capsules, also sold here on Iherb.

Best source of Malic Acid I have found

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I choose to use this form of Malic acid leading up to doing a liver and gallbladder flush. It does an excellent job for me of softening the stones that need to be released in the process. As apple juice and apple cider vinegar are hard on my system, this does the job very well. I do take the recommended dose from the Andreas Moritz protocol which is more than the daily recommended amount found on the container and have had no adverse reaction.

Great way to improve your Calcium / Magnisium absorption...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

this is a very economical product and will last you about 8 months,it is also has no side effects like in other cal/mag absorption helpers and its Kosher/Halal as opose to hyaluronic acid,it is naturally derived from fruits but in much higher amount than it apears in nature....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Clean liver

Posted by Reviewer1974494 on Feb 24, 2012

Good product. I've taken to make a clean liver

Works

Posted by Reviewer2005625 on Feb 21, 2015

I had white stools due to a bilial blockage (self-diagnosed) so I took one a day and also usually did a coffee enema, which I am sure helped a lot. The plan was to do a liver flush after a few days but I never got around to it because I hate doing them. Anyway, right before the bottle ran out my stools returned to completely normal color and remained so for several months, then started becoming too light colored again, so I bought another bottle of this malic acid and within a few days of one a day and a coffee enema my stools were normal color again. I'm currently taking a two week break and so far so good. One of these days I will do a liver flush and this product really works if taken for several days beforehand.

Muscle relief

Posted by Reviewer3200630 on Oct 20, 2014

Seems to work almost instantly with muscle cramping combined with Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated

Gadgets

Posted by 5190619639803412577 on Jan 06, 2017

I bought this to cleanse my liver per my chiropractor and I can say that it feels like it's working. I have to take it for 14 days. So far so good! My husband is doing it too.

For CFS/ Fibromyalgia relief

Posted by 5752167716374533820 on Dec 11, 2016

Malic acid is clinically proven to help with this sort of pain. This is the cheapest way to buy malic acid and then buy magnesium citrate separately. Better than way too as magnesium can cause loose stools. You can regulate the amount of magnesium if you buy it separately. It's pain relief helps but is minimal for me. If I stand on my feet the lactic acid forms and I am stiff and in pain. I use it and am glad for any relief at all. It helps best with using D-Ribose before and after standing. I take 2 capsules at bedtime and one in the morning. I know some people have a lot of relief. I am not one of them. Yet it is a valuable aide as any relief is helpful.

1 2