Natural at very affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2421886 on Oct 17, 2007

Most of the Vitamin C tablets are made of ascorbic acid of synthetic origin. The all natural ones are usually very expensive. This product is made of natural extracts but at very fair price. Good to buy!

Super!

Posted by Agonda on Sep 11, 2013

My favorite Vitamins C in tasty chewable big form of tablets. Buying this product already for a third time!

great combo

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on May 09, 2008

my husband carries these for his asthma. If he feels an attack coming he chews between 5 and 10 to stop it.

Nature's Plus, chewable Acerola C

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Sep 30, 2010

I was tired of taking capsules so with the vit C I tried this product and like it very much. It has a great taste.

Acerola

Posted by Reviewer1789012 on Nov 26, 2011

fantastic and very very cheap than the Italian distribution

Great chewable product

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

Sometimes vitamin C can be irritating on the tummy, but these are not at all irritating - not even on an empty stomach. They are large thin disks, that are pretty tart, a tiny bit chalky but the tartness helps with that because it get your saliva going! I break it off in three bites when I take it, but my kids (and a couple friends I've given one to) stick the whole thing in their mouth. They actually resemble a certain famous candy and we all really like them. I do believe they work. Whenever I'm starting to feel physically run down, i.e. getting a tight chest, or sore throat, extra tired, or someone near by has come down with a cold, we're sure to eat a couple of these a day and so far we've managed to stay healthy the whole winter season.

A+ product

Posted by vovantos on Jun 15, 2014

I really like that Vitamin C , it's from Acerola and it really works , i feel the difference after 4 days of using it , i dont get tired like i used to and i am able to work more ours by my computer!!!

Easily chewed, not chalky

Posted by 5220591529840331704 on Jan 23, 2016

I would give this five stars, but the flavor is not a true orange flavor as I had anticipated. It has a bit of a berry flavor (maybe cherry?) to it as well, which, tastes clean, is not a flavor that I enjoy. However, I think most would like it. I'm just not a big fan of fruity flavors, with the exception of orange. It is very easy to chew, not bitter, not chalky. Good product.

Chewable Acerola-C

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

My husband needed to get his low Vitamin C levels up without actually taking Vitamin C (upset his stomach too much) and this worked. It is tart though!

Taste good!

Posted by Reviewer2429420 on Apr 09, 2010

But it is broken into small pieces easily.

1 2 3