My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jul 29, 2013

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Excellent vites

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

Posted by 5596618204926095099 on Jan 31, 2014

My little one loves these, she sees them as candies :). I am very happy with this product

Best for kids!!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014

My kid and I love them!!! My son is a very picky eater, I tried a few ones and nothing seems to work with him. After tried this one, he fell in love with them, he wake up in the mornings asking for his vitamins, it taste like candy. Im been using them 6 months ago and he looks very healthy and happy. No colds, flu or fevers since then.

Funny

Posted by 4677787706956629456 on Mar 20, 2014

Funny caps! a bit pricey

Best 4 my daughter

Posted by 5707293901275432235 on Mar 26, 2014

Even our family docor said "good ones". So. I highly reccommend them for all kids. My daughter loves taste and tries to guess - which one will be today?

hanan

Posted by 4662918180929457448 on Feb 22, 2014

아직 몰겠어요

Posted by 4831008506232982448 on Nov 14, 2013

울딸아 15개월됬는데 딸아에게 영양제 하나 먹이자 싶어 구매했는데.. 아직 울딸아에게는 딱딱한가봐요.. 여러개로 쪼개먹이는데도 잘 먹지 못한다는.. 몇번 안먹여봐서 더시도 해봐야겠어요.. 너무 일렀나요?

My DD did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Sep 21, 2012

Took once only and never want it again... What a waste...