Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on May 31, 2013

These have saved us this last flu season. My kids were hardly sick after using these this season. A stark difference from last year being sick literally every two weeks! We have a very healthy diet but were still getting sick until we added these to our daily routine. They have a great taste too unlike allot of zinc products.

Kid zinc

Posted by LauraRothrock on Jan 15, 2013

We give these to our little guy at the first sign of stuffy nose or sneezing. We adults take them too. Nice flavor.

My kid is taller now

Posted by 5150865784763800167 on Apr 22, 2015

My 4 years has growing problem. Too short and too slim. He looks like his 3 years old friends. I've read this could be zink defficien issue and I've gave a try. O miracle! 3 sm for half a bottle!

My child loves it!

Posted by Reviewer3063386 on Nov 20, 2009

Although the dosage is small but my child loves it which make it much easier to administer. Good taste, good quality. Will buy again

They are quite tasty but.......

Posted by 5238491063720234526 on Nov 14, 2015

i have two things to add to my review at first i ordered these lozenges and they were wonderfull, the whole bottle was great and took them till the last one !! my kids loved them and i reordered and bought three bottles of the same and each and every one of them were disgusting and gave nausea -something from that batch was really really wrong! lucky for the great service i got a full refund as of today i hold back from ordering again hope this helps some Gidon

Taste very bitter

Posted by 4732162195636613814 on Oct 18, 2016

Will not buy again......................

Kids love it

Posted by 5162724344806977110 on Sep 18, 2014

6 year old and 3 year old love this. They want to have more but understand it is just one animal per day. They love to choose their animal. Happy with the product and very happy with iherb's fast delivery.

Like it

Posted by purplejanet on Jun 08, 2012

Like it

Good so far.

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

My little 3-year old loves the animal shapes. I think he's a little of sick of taking his vitamins in jelly-forms now. I like the fact that this is not jelly. I wish they would make more vitamins in this form.

Useful, kids love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013

Great daily zinc for little ones to help avoid illness and strengthen immune systems.