Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2856583 on Mar 18, 2009

I started taking Prenatal in August to prepare for pregnancy, and this product is the best. It tastes great and is good for you. I am pregnant now and just had my first series of blood test and I am not lacking in any vitamin. I think it is because of this product. I highly recommend!!

Great alternative to pills!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2545974 on Jan 17, 2008

I could never take my prenatals with my first pregnancy. Then I found this with my second. It tastes wonderful ( a little thick, but really ok!) and is easy to take. The thought of swallowing a pill just made me even more nauseus! Plus it has fruits and veggies and a 100% folate needed for pregnancy.

Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2645175 on Dec 21, 2008

tasty easy way to get your vitamins

Glad I got it!

Posted by Reviewer2973390 on Dec 11, 2011

I have a great difficulty swallowing even very small pills. I was looking around for a chewable or a liqui prenatal and I got this. I thought it would taste aweful but to my surprise it tasted so good! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. BTW, it turns the pee a neon green color!

my wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Sep 26, 2013

Since taking it. Her back pain has reduced. She feels more fuller during day. And generally better.

Prenatal liquid - the best solution

Posted by 4904389756859625376 on Dec 14, 2015

I took this product as supplement for capsules as my wife has sensitvie stomach. Taste is great and shipment has been made very fast.

The Deliciouest vitamins

Posted by 4869781968394962185 on May 23, 2016

The deliciouest vitamins that I ever eat. The good complex of minerals and vitamins. Very easy to consume it. I recomend it to every pregnant woman.

Delicious taste, great product

Posted by 5536609705393452113 on Jun 13, 2016

Surprisingly delicious taste, within two weeks I noticed difference in nails, great alternative to pills. Has all the vitamins needed to support or prepare for pregnancy. ALSO I CANT MISS THIS: no nuts or processed in a nut facility

great alternative to pills!

Posted by 4749584957896269037 on Feb 15, 2017

I have difficulty swallowing pills so this is a life saver for me!! The taste is so nice and sweet that I don't even need to drink it with water!

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Dec 27, 2008

The flavor is a tiny bit sweeter than I'd like, but it's not bad--it just tastes like fruit juice concentrate. It would probably be good mixed with a smoothie or diluted, but I'm too lazy to experiment.