It works

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Oct 04, 2010

After trying a glucosamine/chondroitin formula for my knee pain and not noticing any difference, I ordered this hoping that it would help. I wasn't too optimistic, but I thought I won't lose anything except the $19. I just wanted to be able to walk again as part of my daily exercise without having sore knees afterwards. (I'm not big on pain-killers because I thought that by numbing the pain, I could be doing more damage to my knees since I wouldn't know when take it easy on my knees.) While this is not a miracle cure, I have noticed enough improvement to the point that I'm able to start my work-outs again and not feel sore afterwards. Okay, I did reduce the number of days from 5 to 3. But that's a lot better than 0. I feel that my knees are getting better, so I'm re-ordering another bottle. At this rate, I think I may be able to do 5 days again soon.

Inholtra Best Joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2923811 on Oct 21, 2009

I have been using Nature's Secret Inholtra Premium Lubri-Joint for quite a few years. (5 -7) It is the best I have encountered. Prior to finding it I was 'all 0ver the place' hunting for something that would work AND NOT UPSET MY STOMACH. I'm 2 months away from my 83rd birthday and feel VERY fortunate that I found this when I did. "It works for ME"

Just great!/ Просто отличные и работают

Posted by Reviewer2713097 on Jul 15, 2016

After the birth of my child had knee joint problems, lead to the situation when I was not able ether walk or st due to terrible pain. It was extremely terrible. After the X-ray examination, I was diagnosed with arthritis. I was taking different drugs, which were prescribed by the doctor, but nothing had been helpful. So I decided to order these tablet, but i combination with Wobenzym. By now I have been taking it for a month, and I have no pain any more. It is a great relief for me, now I even can run! ____________________________________________ После рождения ребенка у меня начали побаливать колени, но в один прекрасный момент, я просто не смогла встать, боль была такой силы, что ходила я со слезами на глазах. Ибупрофен помогал в дозировке 10 таблеток в день. После рентгена поставили артроз, назначили лечение, но оно не помогало. После поиска в Инете научных исследований и чтения статей наткнулась на исследование по Вобензиму + Дона, начала пить, стало легче. Но заказала Nature's Secret, Inholtra, Premium Lubri-Joint + Wobenzym и боль ушла. Это такое счастье ходить без боли, я даже теперь могу немного пробежать. Надеюсь, что я еще смогу со своим ребенком кататься на роликах и велосипеде.

Joint and vascular

Posted by Reviewer2673456 on Nov 26, 2009

Great product, highly recommended.

Review of Premium Lubri-Joint

Posted by Reviewer1021379 on May 23, 2009

I had faithfully been taking glucosamine sulfate for about 10 years until my doctor suggested this product about 7 months ago. It has made a tremendous difference in my knees. Even on the glucosamine I had to be real carefully about my physical activities and workouts, always icing my knees after. With the Lubri-Joint I don't feel the need for ice or ibuprofen. I can still do my usual workout on the elliptical trainer and I've even taken up a kick-boxing class! I am 49 years old and have had bad knees (cartilage problems)for almost 20 years.

Inholtra

Posted by Vancouver on Jun 05, 2008

My Grandma is 91 years old, and this is the only product that she uses on a regular basis. It helped her a lot. I live in Canada, have to buy Inholtra in the US (it's cheaper there), and then ship it to the country where my Grandma lives, and even though it is a logistical nightmare, it is still worth it. My Mom swears by it, too: she is a music teacher, Inholtra keeps her fingers moving.

My Family experience with Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1069230 on May 21, 2010

Hello, i'm from Russia. Five years ago i had to buy a Inholtra for my father who had problem with neck and back pains. He taked Inholtra pills about 3 months. That was effective, but expensive here. Now i order this product for my aunt (her knees sore) directly from US. I'm enjoing kind service and very good prices, Btw, after two weeks my aunt said Inholtra helped her a lot.

wonderful joint health supplement

Posted by Reviewer2938297 on May 18, 2009

I know this product for about 4 years. I began to use because my elbow joints pain that did not allow me to lift even a pound heavy object. After I read about this kind of products I did a selection that really helped me.Then because the positive results I had I told my sister to use it for her upper back pain,the results after 2 years was very good and she still habing this product. That is why I still buying this product.

Best available!

Posted by Reviewer2453163 on Feb 16, 2010

Almost 30 years post major knee surgery reconstruction and I have no restrictions to my activity. This, I believe is due to my routine use of Inholtra. Most others who have has my surgery type after a few years have impaired movement if not total knee replacement. I still run, play basketball, lift weights to include squats. The only difference between me and the others has been Inholtra. Great product!

Inholtra

Posted by Reviewer1148176 on Jan 23, 2009

Excellent Product. I have used for over 5 years with amazing results.