Good for Lack-of-tone Colon

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 11, 2013

There are generally 2 classification of constipation - spastic or atonic (lack-of-tone). An individual will tend to be affected by one or the other type, though spells of sickness and medication may switch the cause around. Nature's Secret Super Cleanse is suitable for atonic bowel type, which benefits from "contraction-inducing" herb like cascara sagrada and triphala. Those who experience worse constipation or severe cramps with this formula likely have spastic colon that will do better with water-drawing fiber like inulin (fructooligosaccharides) or magnesium hydroxide, and muscle-relaxing magnesium aspartate/citrate. Individuals who prefer one complete daily bowel clearance instead of 3 (and rumbling all day) can take 2 tablet at bedtime instead of twice a day.

Thoroughly satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1091125 on Apr 03, 2008

Hum, whoever told us that cleansing the colon is the absolute first step to attaining vibrant health (I hear it's 'father' Benard Jensen) is absolutely right. I've never done any colon cleanse prior to this one but with the results I'm getting from this brand, I don't think I'll ever need to look elsewhere for my cleansing needs. Everything that's been said regarding how transformed you will be after the cleanse is 100% correct. I have so much energy I never thought I could have and almost all my health problems are going down the w/c with each visit. I'm thoroughly satisfied with the results. To Iherb, thank you so much for being there for people like me. You've been very instrumental to my health transformation, I'm so grateful.

Definitely a super-cleanse

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Dec 08, 2014

This product certainly works. This is the first supplement I've taken where I've really seen a quick result. Be careful though, if you overdo it you'll spend a lot of time in the toilet!

working great on my clients

Posted by 5490732891334289555 on Jun 27, 2015

Am a certified colon hydrotheraoist. My "hard core" constipated clients all give me a positive feedback for this formula. I take it once or twice a year, it empties the intestines from the very deep layers that are attached to the colon. great formula, strong one.

Very effective

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

I take one in the morning and one in the evening. Anything more and I get stomach aches. Keeps my system very regular, at least twice a day :)

Be a bit careful

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Mar 13, 2010

This product certainly keeps the digestion moving, without any odd sensations in the main. When using other cleansing products (liver cleanse etc) and eating eg kiwifruit, there can be too much of an effect and I have had to use Immodium a couple of times to slow things down again. Overall I do feel healthier (but this disappears if I indulge in junk food...drat! A big mistake). I will use this for the full month to see what happens.

My NUMBER ONE supplement.

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

This product is the ONLY product that effectively fights constipation for me. I suffer TERRIBLE IBS and my mood directly effects my bowel movements. This product will CLEAN YOU OUT without giving you diarrhea, or nausea, or cramping. I take 3 capsules in the morning about 6 a.m. and 3 more before bed. I have 3-4 movements per day that are NORMAL ( not loose, or with cramping at all.) This product has great herbs and probiotics that nourish the gut, not just cleanse it.

effective

Posted by 4650163188145578243 on Aug 01, 2016

this is the second colon cleanse formula i bought. the first one was Health Plus Inc (you can read my other review on this product) but i didn't take that as it is mainly for my parents and hubby; as my diet are mainly vegetarian and i have regular bowel plus i am skinny. I ordered colon cleanse formula when i spot my hubby's waste has back to sticky mode (it stain the toilet bowl even after a few flush), last time after he took Health Plus Inc Super Colon Cleanse formula his waste was no longer sticky. after about 1+ year its time to do another round of colon cleanse for him. This time round (Nature's secret), i decided to take a pill in one evening. the effect came the next day morning. it hurts slightly on the tummy for a few seconds but that's it. and it helps to release of gas. my tummy become even flatter now. and i only took 1 pill. i decide to take 1 pill each weekend, will update again if i noticed any other effect. (update: i took the 2nd pill 2 weeks later around 3pm, the stomach churn a little at midnight, the next day i had diarrhea x4. it doesn't help much in gas releasing this time, and it hurts more. think it is not suitable for me, but my hubby tolerate it well). it works well for my hubby. (he is considered big size for Asian - 180cm tall). and all he needs is only 1 pill a day to help him get rid of those bad waste. he said it was foamy on the 1st day and he knew that was the bad stuff this product managed to get rid of the body. (update: 1 pill a day no longer does the trick for my hubby after a few days, so he increased it to 1 pill morning and 1 pill evening, and sometimes 2 pill morning and 1 pill evening, and he will skip a dose or two if he already went to toilet for enough number of times/or if they gets too watery. he also said the pills help him release too much gas which i think is a good thing as his big belly is smaller now. i also didn't notice any stain on the toilet bowl means his waste is no longer sticky). my plan is to get the family to clean the colon first, then liver, and then blood cleansing. i've read that jason winter tea is good for blood cleansing but too bad iherbs just discontinue to carry jason winter tea. so i have ordered ojibwa tea for this purpose. update: after 3 weeks of colon cleanse i am starting my hubby on liver cleansing using milk thistle extract, and soon i will start the ojibwa tea as i just ordered it and waiting for the arrival of parcel. i think regular detox is very important especially for meat eater. i plan to do this annually or biannually for my hubby depends on his diet. As for myself who is mainly vegetarian, 2 pills i think is enough for me this round (or i may take more if i found a brand that i can tolerate better, or take a pill again if i happen to join a heavy feast). Since this is a big bottle i can share this with my parents and start them on the detox program. it's very important to stay healthy as you age.

IT JUST WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3094556 on Dec 23, 2009

I've been experiencing fatigue for sometime now, so I started on a journey to cleanse my body. First, I am starting with a colon cleanse, then on to liver cleanse. I shared this bottle with two relatives, and after two weeks, one of my relatives said "no more mud butt...I'm tired of the cleanse." The other continues to take the cleanse with me. I take two in the morning and two at night. This will definitely keep you regular. The strongest thing I noticed is the licorice in it. I didn't know there was licorice until I popped on in my mouth, and after I tasted licorice, I found it on the label. Beware.....your stool will be unusually foul while taking these. I guess the herbs contribute to the stench too. Some of these herbs are good for cleansing the liver too. I may try another one just for comparison since this is my first serious colon cleanse.

Works Great with Natrol Acai Berry Diet

Posted by tekkaman75 on Apr 25, 2012

I have recently made a decision to get healthy. I suffer from gout from time to time, it is genetic on my father's side. I also have not done a cleanse for over 9 years, I figured it is high time to do so again. With iHerb pricing it makes it affordable. I just received my order last week Monday the 16th of April. By Tuesday I started taking Super Cleanse along with Natrol Acai Berry Diet. Day 1 I started 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, the 2nd day I went to 2 caps in the morning 2 in the evening before bed. Day 3 I was at 3 caps in the morning and 3 in the evening. At first I wasn't sure that the product was working or not, since it states that you'll be at 2-3 bm a day. I didn't experience that, but I have a feeling that I didn't get the 2-3 bm a day due to the fact that I am also taking Natrol Acai Berry Diet, along with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules. With this particular combination of supplements, I don't get the hunger cravings. I have a fruit smoothie + whey protein for breakfast, light lunch, and a light dinner. The thing is..I am forcing myself to eat..I actually don't have the craving for the food. I am only into my first week of the 30 day Super Cleanse. I have lost over an inch around my waist line..based on my belt, going further past the buckle than the week before. I am wearing 40" waist pants..as of this week (start of 2nd week) they are becoming loose. Based on the initial results of my particular mix of supplements..I will continue until I reach my desired weight goal. Tho I plan to take a 1 week break after my first 30 days Super Cleanse. Since it does say do not go over 30 days, I will however, continue to use the Natrol Acai Berry Diet and probably order the Natrol Acai Berry caps (1,000mg) to boost my metabolic rate a bit longer during the day. After I have obtained my desired weight goal..I'll probably cut back on the 1,000mg Natrol Acai Berry caps..and just maintain my weight with the Natrol Acai Berry Diet. I a