оk, but big capsules for me

Posted by Jevgenija-Ju on Jul 26, 2011

I drink about a month and sometimes miss the days that I feel more energy. The only thing that the large-capsule, I break into 2 halves to make it easier swallow.

These Vitamins Are Definitely Worth It!

Posted by Reviewer2501117 on Apr 05, 2011

I have been taking this vitamin for about 2 months. I purchased 2 bottles. I just recently finished my 1st bottle. I really, really, really like these vitamins. I have been known to be low on energy, ie. one of my nicknames is sleepy smurf. These vitamins have really helped with that. I joke with my brother that I can actually stay up and go without a nap during the day. I know it's sad that I usually can't go without a nap, but it's true. I read reviews before I buy products so I wanted to make sure I gave an honest review of this product so hopefully I can help someone else make a good purchase. I do a lot of research in the natural health field, and good products are hard to come by. These vitamins are definitely worth it!

Good price and quality

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Apr 12, 2013

This is your daily need of vitamins and minerals with a good price. Recommended product and company! Много добри витамини, добра доза и качествен продукт

labai geri vitaminai

Posted by Voblina on Jan 25, 2015

jei jau tiko uosviams... patys darykit isvadas :D

Two thumbs UP for Alive

Posted by Reviewer1918217 on Aug 11, 2011

My energy was very low before taking Alive, 10 minutes after taking Alive, I was able to clean my home, because I had the energy I needed. I'm glad it doesn't give me a caffeine boost and crash later in the day. I've also noticed that it keeps me regular too...

I don't know..

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2012

They are writing so good about them, so many ingredients, but my family does not feel like newborns on it. I think the world has better multi-vitamins.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1446217 on Mar 31, 2011

Excellent product. What a value for money !! But it keeps going out of stock too soon.

Love the Brand

Posted by Reviewer2287812 on Aug 04, 2011

I have been a fan of Nature's Way forever. Love the vitamins due to the price. Affordable and it gets the job done.

alive!

Posted by Reviewer1390256 on May 13, 2011

very good multivitamin supplement...contains everything you need.

good

Posted by Reviewer2210691 on Jun 06, 2011

gooddd!!