Fun way to take multi-vitamin

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

Although it smells like an ordinary multi-vitamin tablet at first, it gives surprisingly pleasant taste after you start chewing. You just have to bear a moment if you don't enjoy the odor of multi-vitamin. One that shape like a slice of orange is definitely citrusy, and I cannot really tell the difference between other two but I still like their fruity taste. I wish the manufacturer make them less sweet though.

Taste Great

Posted by Renzokuken on Jun 17, 2015

I was initially a bit hesitant to buy this considering I like in the tropics and I wasn't sure if the gummies will be able to survive the heat here. They arrived at my door step unscathed. They taste great and I find myself eating more than the recommended dosage hahaha. I can't swallow pills well and I am really happy that there's such a multivitamin in the market that taste great and relatively affordable.

taste ok but a funny smell

Posted by 4679031100960163604 on Jun 14, 2016

It taste ok but it has a pungent smell. My boyfriend is ok with it though. I maybe more sensitive to smells.

Arrived as one chunk with all the gummies glued to each other

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Feb 19, 2015

I ordered this item twice, the first time it arrived okay, the second time it arrived as a one big chunk with all the gummies glued to each other. Can't do much, it;s useless, can't even take it out of the bottle. Except of this - taste: excellent smell: it has this unpleasant smell you notice sometimes with vitamin pills (other gummies I bought in the past didn't have that smell). texture: okay, they don't have this sugar-like cover that other gummies have.

the smell

Posted by 4631774567197643815 on Sep 15, 2016

It smells so bad. I couldn't bare it.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer2775644 on Dec 03, 2016

Good taste, easy to eat.

Great choice

Posted by 5415923520347205846 on Feb 12, 2017

I buy these vitamins for my son and he loves them. They are a great option that doesn't contain gelatin.

Easy to take & easy on my tummy

Posted by 5361185378579675646 on Feb 18, 2017

As someone who has trouble with taking vitamins. I am grateful for some that don't upset my tummy...

Good items

Posted by 5359174577781772933 on Jun 17, 2016

It's shipped fast and the vitimans are great

On-the-Go Nutrition

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Mar 08, 2016

Great for on the go nutrition... keep these in my purse and can take them anywhere. Tasty, too!

1 2 3 4