Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with milk thistle and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1022730 on Jan 29, 2010

taking this to help with digesting oils and fats, after a week, my digestion seems greatly improved.

Definitely seems to help me

Posted by KennyH on May 13, 2009

I had my gallbladder taken out in 2007 and felt great for a while. Since then, I believe my bile output has dropped considerably, probably due to scar tissue around the Sphincter of Oddi. There is a compound in artichoke extract that supposedly stimulates bile production, and I have definitely noticed a drastic improvement in the digestion of fats since taking these capsules with meals.

Good supplement with red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2193285 on Mar 25, 2007

I take a blood test every four months because I take both red yeast rice and artichoke leaf. I'm getting great results.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2548377 on Nov 18, 2011

My husband is taking it for his how cholesterol and blood sugar. His last labs test was improved after taking it for 2 months.

Excellent Liver restoring product!

Posted by 5577701868468087802 on Aug 31, 2012

My Liver is definitely working much better since taking this product. I highly recommend it.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1063193 on Apr 05, 2012

Really improves digestion without any sideeffects!

Helps with Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3013448 on Oct 11, 2011

Helps with Cholesterol and digestion

Artichoke caps

Posted by Reviewer1625086 on Apr 27, 2011

Very good product, I use it to lower cholesterol

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Sep 20, 2008

Helps in digestion. I take it with food. They say it helps by stimulating the bilis.

1 2 3