sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Sep 01, 2008

Love sublingual vitamins! According to articles I have read, it is said that they are better absorbed.

helpful for candida

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 06, 2011

if you take high enough doses you can prevent candida turning into the fungal form.

It works, but not sure on what level

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Jun 03, 2010

I had bought this product in order to control candida. I know that it works somehow becuase when I take it with breakfast, I get a lot of energy, to the extent that I feel really hot and have to turn on the air condition sometimes, so all in all I know it works (I used a very high dose of 10,000 mcg) which is used for candida according anecdotal evidence at least.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

Works great.

Good for children

Posted by cot477 on Jul 03, 2012

My child takes one of these with each meal for hair, skin and nails (and a skin disorder). It dissolves quickly in the mouth and tastes good. It's good for the body and perfect format for kids.

super sublingual

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

over the course of a year or so, i have seen a vast improvement in the condition of my hair, scalp, skin and nails, and i correlate that to taking around 5 milligrams of biotin per day. i am a big fan and supporter of sublingual type vitamins due to their better than average absorption levels, because they go directly to the blood steam. these dissolve well and have a nice flavor

Biotin 1000 mcg

Posted by 5384865907373538382 on Jan 06, 2013

Very useful for those who cannot assimilate vitamin C

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2990281 on Dec 23, 2014

Just started using, but am seeing a difference in my nails, which are thin and brittle due to years of biting and menopause.

Mixed Review..

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on May 31, 2010

The taste was fine, although it did not dissolve in my mouth. It had to be chewed. Unfortunately, my throat swelled up after taking it. This happened each time I took one. I looked it up online and apparently large doses of Biotin can cause anaphylaxis is some individuals. I'm unfortunately one of them.

very satisfied with this product