Dandilion root

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jun 04, 2014

This is a herb I will use all my life as it is a perfect herb special for the Liver

Not too bad

Posted by 5673970268042221165 on Jun 29, 2016

I've used the Dandelion Tea in the past and this doesn't work as well as the tea. It's definitely more convenient but I find that I'm overly thirsty non stop so I might as well drink the 3-4 cups of tea. Will finish it though, makes my skin look nice and I've had no side effects.

► Great ! A Superior High Quality Cost-Effective Dandelion Root Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jul 31, 2016

I love Dandelion herb and this product by Nature's Way is a great one. The reason I originally got this is because Dandelion is a celebrated liver cleanser in the world of herbal medicine, and is filled with nutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, a lot of these health benefits are concentrated on the roots. This is a great supplement to add generally to overall health, and I felt very healthy taking this. Dandelion root is well known as a detoxifying agent, but has also been used to treat everything from arthritis to hangovers. I have had issues with digestion and this product really helps me out as a digestive tonic. I really like it helps my body’s natural detoxification process by helping my body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste. I feel better when I take this product, my skin is clearer and I just feel healthier. Capsules are vegetarian and one can surely feel the potency and purity of this product. It's really a great product for the price. I am very confident that if you are serious about Dandelion root as a detoxifying agent, this would be the best product. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product.I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

it really works

Posted by 5680132267960696962 on Oct 23, 2016

good product

Super

Posted by 4724759702128139777 on Dec 08, 2016

Works great.

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jan 02, 2017

this supplement really works and I get it every month. It helps to keep from water retention. And it also helps with the liver to detoxify it. It is one of my everyday supplements.

Un clasico

Posted by Rukito on Dec 03, 2014

Como siempre un 10

good dandelion

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I take this dandelion as a cleanse. I do not take it everyday just sometimes. Natures way has good products.

Great All Around Healer

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Nov 29, 2015

I use this personally to help with my gallbladder flare-ups, never fails to help.

Water retention

Posted by 4786873350758884313 on Jun 23, 2016

This product does what it's intended to do.

1 2