the chocolate shakes are the best!

Posted by Reviewer2964473 on Aug 23, 2010

I absolutely love these Nature's Way Metabolic Reset shakes. I'm hypoglycemic, I have problems. Basically sometimes I get all shaky and lightheaded, and sometimes I feel like my brain is telling me I must eat everything in sight or I'll die. Since I don't want to grow to the size of a baby hippo, my solution is to have several of these shakes throughout the day. If I mix them in a blender with about 2 cups of cold water, a cup of frozen strawberries, and a banana--oh my god! SO easy to make and SO good! Plus healthy, and it keeps me feeling full for hours. The best part is I can mix in different fruit if I get bored, so it doesn't get old. Plus I love that they don't add sugar. For the price it's worth a try. I like the vanilla also, but the chocolate shakes are my favorite. I know these aren't recommended as a meal replacement, but I have tried replacing a few meals with one of these shakes, and lost weight (like 25lbs).

great product

Posted by Reviewer3352424 on Nov 06, 2011

this product has helped me lose 30 pounds in 11 weeks

Does what it claims.

Posted by Reviewer2089022 on Mar 23, 2007

I make mine with a little cold water and six ice-cubes in the blender for a very thick good tasting shake. It's a very filling meal replacement or low cal snack. Yes, I exercise, too,but this is the best of it's kind. No sugar in it!!

Nature's Way, Metabolic Reset, Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer2412419 on Apr 02, 2012

I love this product - it is god tasting, filling and I find myself not craving certian foods the way I use to. I also eat less and have lost around 10 lbs. after using this product for 3 weeks.

Chocolate Lover's Delight

Posted by holistic1 on Aug 04, 2008

This is the BEST protein shake mix I've ever tasted. The chocolate flavor is wonderful when prepared in a blender with crushed ice and unsweetened chocolate soy milk. Tastes just like ice cream! I love it!

weight control

Posted by Reviewer1400249 on Sep 10, 2008

Thie chocolate shake tastes really good plain and makes one feel full for long periods. I put it in a blender with orange juice and a banana or blueberries and I love the taste.

Great Service!

Posted by Reviewer2363797 on Apr 08, 2009

I loved this shake. It is very good and well priced. I mix it up with bananas and strawberries. Delicious. iherb's service and prompt delivery were outstanding. I will definitely be placing another order soon. Thank you iherb!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2991333 on Nov 21, 2006

This product is very effective at curbing hunger and cravings. It has been a huge help to me in dealing with insulin resistance, and the chocolate flavor is my favorite, it is really great tasting!

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2737659 on Oct 10, 2016

Quick and easy way to get something good in ya when your busy and trying to lose weight. Taste is great, I use almond milk and I feel full for several hours. Will continue to buy.

Clogged me up

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Jul 13, 2010

I think the Viscofiber was the culprit. I gained a pound a day and also got very clogged up. Took me 3 more days to undo the damage, and then another week to lose the weight. Don't recommend if you have a sensitive gut. Tried Almased USA, sold here. It's WAY better.