naturtint

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Nov 09, 2008

great hair dye but its more of a burgundy color than mahogany

Does as it says

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 09, 2008

This product effectively covers the gray.

Not impressed

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 10, 2014

I have natural dark curly hair and expected to get the same result as pictured. I was really convinced to get at least a close result, because my hair are non treated / chemical free... But it's far from it... It only did darken my hair color and gave me a barely noticeable hint of red wine only perceptible depending on the light. However the color fade quickly and the hint disappeared after 3 wash... Not for me. I left the same review for 5M.

from Finland

Posted by Reviewer1416635 on Sep 06, 2010

great hair dye, effectively covers the gray. beautyful color.

Naturtint Hair Colourant.

Posted by Reviewer3297641 on Nov 01, 2011

The product is amazing and I have been using it for many years, I have now moved to Greece and was in rather a panic as I have not been able to find it here in any of the shops. I came across iHerb online and cannot speak highly enough of their prompt service, totally excellent.

Incredible Product & Incredible Color

Posted by 5077716868276301683 on Jun 06, 2014

I cannot imagine any sane person giving this product a bad review! This is a great product and one of the safest for your body/scalp! The color... well, I get compliments on it constantly! Enough Said!

Best yet...

Posted by 5473813129986639531 on Jan 06, 2015

After trying numerous; this is the best!

Lighter Than Expected

Posted by 5329313180286585399 on Dec 02, 2016

I used this alone and it was much lighter than it looked on the box. On the next go around I mixed it half-and-half with the Dark Chestnut Brown and it came out perfectly! If you want a really rich, dark red-brown then I would recommend doing the same.

Natural Hair Color

Posted by DinaB123 on Feb 09, 2017

I have been looking fro something more natural, with milder more forgiving ingredients. This appears to be a good one, although it is hard to find the right shade. I ended up mixing different tints to get the color I wanted. It is a bit drying, but not as bad as some other brands.

Brilliant color

Posted by Reviewer3200948 on Mar 03, 2014

Easy to use, color stick on stubborn grey with no problem. After using their conditioner, the hair is soft and shinny. No strong smell, no stinging to the sculp. Very good.

1 2