Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant 5N Light Chestnut Brown

Posted by Reviewer2645523 on Apr 01, 2008

I love using this product as it totally covers the gray, it adds shine and natural highlights to my hair. I also love the way it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I am allergic to many chemicals and scents and this is the only product I can use that does not affect my allergies. I have told all my friends about it!

Absolutely the best haircolor!

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

This is the best haircolor I have used in 20 years! Wish I had discovered it sooner. Beautiful, long-lasting color and the conditioner really strengthens and adds body to my fine hair. I've mixed this color half and half with 5G light golden chestnut, because the 5N does help to cover gray longer, as the instructions say. Husband said the color was "gorgeous" and he never made a comment like that when I used other hair products.

Best Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer3193437 on Jan 01, 2010

I touch up my roots every 2 weeks and no problem with my scalp and excellent gray coverage. I formerly used the name brand drug store brands and developed sores on my scalp. No unpleasant smell with this product.

Passes the test

Posted by Reviewer2945774 on Apr 30, 2009

I have been using this product for a year. It beats the price of salons and I get great color. I will mix 5N & 7N, at different percentages to achieve my wanted color.

Natural hair color

Posted by Reviewer2424211 on Jul 09, 2009

I love this product; it has no ammonia or aluminum ingredients,which is so much healthier for your body. And it works as well as the name brands - shades are lovely and the color holds very well.I supply it to my hairdresser and she is happy to use it on me.

Naturtint Hair Colorant

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013

I love this particular shade as it is not too black not too light, more like dark brown on my hair. It doesn't smell like all the other hair colorants I used to have and no harsh chemicals. Great stuff!

Use this for years

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Oct 12, 2011

But as others have said the color always goes on darker than it looks on the packaging. I use it frequently to color my grey roots and even though it has not ammonia it can be drying. But it nevers smells harsh like other "brand" names so it seems as though it would less damaging to the hair. And my hairdresser has complimented me on the natural look.

Radiant Color and soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Sep 04, 2014

I used Naturtint for the first time a year ago and have been using it ever since. The results were fantastic! It may be a little darker than expected so I reduced the setting time by 5-10 minutes. The color is also long lasting and covers the grey strands. My hair is the softest it has ever been, even my hair stylist commented on it. It is so much better than any chemical coloring I have used, my hair doesn't feel like straw anymore.

Great color. covers Grey.

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Sep 09, 2009

This works really well. It's easy to use. It leaves my hair feeling nice. The color is natural. and it covers grey (most of it) very well. It also seems to last long.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2047647 on Oct 29, 2009

I have been using this product for over a year and have been very pleased with it. It covers gray well, is easy to use and it does not require as much time as some of the other natural hair colorants.