Great children's DHA

Posted by Reviewer1593792 on Apr 04, 2009

My 2yr-old son didn't even notice it was mixed into his liquid multi-vitamin that has an orange/mango flavor. If you take it alone, I think most kids won't like it. The strawberry flavor kicks in after you swallow it, not sweet at all. I'll admit it does taste better than the straight up cod liver oil that i had to take as a kid, definately mix it with something, and so far, no issues with burping it up.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1087204 on Dec 05, 2007

We tried other Omega 3 for ours kids, but all of them had a fishy aftertaste. Not this one. We mix it in a little juice with theri breakfast and they do not even notice.

Awesome

Posted by 5587703030558946326 on Nov 29, 2014

And before writing anything, let me first specify we are a vegetarian house so that means my kid has never tasted fish before. The other time he was accidentaly fed fish at school, he had vomited. However to my surprise, he has been taking this oil with such ease, infact he loves it! Happy kid is happy mum :)

Expire soon

Posted by 4760692710400506305 on Nov 06, 2014

The product was advertised as expired in Nov 2016 on the website. I ordered some for myself and friends who have kids. The products we received will expire soon in Oct 2015 (less than a year from now). Very disappointed with false information on iherb's website. I am a regular customer from Australia.

Childrens DHA

Posted by Reviewer2503145 on Jun 24, 2008

Great! My daughter is SUPER picky and I can put it in her juice no problem! It did cause her constipation issues to come back though (odd) so I had to stop the supplement. Nothing "wrong" with the supplement though.

seems to be good

Posted by 4784361817268214888 on Nov 08, 2012

it doesnt taste too fishy but it does leave a fishy after taste if that makes any sense...lol...over all its a decent product and id buy it again

use later

Posted by 4732802120938311841 on Dec 08, 2012

Do not check clearly that this is for the baby after 8-month before purchasing, will use later

good

Posted by 5151157989942827935 on Jan 14, 2013

good

购买DHA的第一选择

Posted by 4727942843842557738 on Jun 20, 2013

宝宝出生至今都是吃了这个系列的dha ,看着宝宝聪明伶俐应该有它的功劳吧。推荐!

It's good

Posted by 5393223182091290864 on Jun 25, 2013

I bought for my friend's children. She was satisfied very much!