great product

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

I decided to try this oil after I had read a book on late speakers. I do not know if it's this oil but my daughter just learns a lot faster since taking it and behaves so well. I definitely recommend it to mothers of late talkers and other children with cognitive and behavioral difficulties.

Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

Still tastes like fish

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Aug 20, 2008

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

No Fishy Smell/ Taste

Posted by Reviewer1663573 on Sep 20, 2010

Thanks to the lemon flavor, there's no fishy smell/ taste. The first time i took it straight, its like taking oil with lemon flavor. Now i just pour a teaspoon in my food.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Aug 03, 2011

This is simply the best one out there, high in EPA og DHA by just taking a small dose!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Oct 24, 2011

Excellent brand - worth the $. I use it for my child as the taste is very mild with lemon flavor. Gives broad range of Omegas. I stick with the top brands for fish oil for safety and purity. Kids will take this mixed with apple sauce or even straight off the spoon!

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 17, 2012

good taste, give it to my daugther, she loves it

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Oct 24, 2007

Taste's great and my bones feel better and have less cracking sounds when I move.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3144784 on Nov 09, 2007

Best product, use it every day.

Non-fishy fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Jan 10, 2008

I give this to my dogs- works MUCH better than opening up the capsules, and they have nice, shiny coats and skin that doesn't itch thanks to it! Pleasant lemony smell- not fishy at all.

1 2 3