Pure and Effective

Posted by 5464803346989188034 on Jan 11, 2014

I love this product. It tastes great, it's just 100% borage oil. It works amazingly well for my skin problems. I hope to see it in stock again soon....

Nordic Natural

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 15, 2012

Great product. Pleasant taste. I use a little with Omega 3 so it is convenient to be able to measure a small amount.

good

Posted by 5097953612491638908 on Aug 26, 2013

good

great results

Posted by 5246435501609948813 on Sep 22, 2016

I have noticed excellent results in my skin after less than a month of taking product. Skin is less dry on arms and rough skin on heels and ball of my foot is totally gone.

Excellent Product!

Posted by 5401877244798730092 on Feb 26, 2017

For quite some years I suffered from very painful lumps in my breasts, so my GP prescribed GLA tablets to replace whichever fatty acids my body was lacking to cause this. It was extremely painful for every three weeks of my four week cycle and made life pretty miserable. After many years on these tablets, my symptoms went away, but then returned quite abruptly ten years later. I decided to try Nordic Naturals High Dose GLA as an alternative, as I'd always found the Huge pills very difficult to swallow. This product is so easy to use, as you can just pour it on your food. I noticed a tremendous difference in my breasts after taking for just one week and after three weeks all the lumps had disappeared. I'll definately be sticking with this product in future, and the delivery was twice as fast from iHerb as it was sourcing from my own Country.

Great

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Jul 09, 2016

My favorite borage oil I have not done the research but I feel this is a very clean processed borage by just the way my body responds to it. I've tried 3 brands all together