Nordic Naturals, Omega 3, 1000 mg, 60 lemon flavored fish gels

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Nov 21, 2010

As far as I'm concerned Nordic Naturals Fish oil is the best out there. Absolutely no fishy taste. My 24 yr old grandson chews them up. I use the liquid fish oil in my protein smoothies and you can't taste the fish oil at all. This is the only fish oil I'll consume from now on. I tried other fish oils and bit into them and oh my goodness, it tasted like old rotten dead fish. Nordic Naturals tells you to test their fish oil this way. It can't be beat. Excellent!!!

best

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Dec 21, 2011

Nordic is best fish oil recommended to me by my doctor

The best

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012

I found that this and Minami make the best fish oils after doing much research. High quality, no side affects, and feel a difference taking them. I always recommend this brand to my clients.

Never Fishy Tasting

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on May 05, 2016

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Lemon soft gels consistently for eight years because I don't trust eating fish any longer due to mercury and other toxic chemicals contained in them. Never once have I experienced a fishy after taste with Nordic Naturals products. Originally Nordic Naturals were recommended to me by my medical doctor for my skin, hair, nails and overall health. I trusted him and have consistently purchased Omega-3. I look at least twenty years younger than my chronological age, and I suspect the daily use of Nordic Naturals Omega-3 has a great deal to do with it.

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer3224346 on Jan 05, 2010

I purchased the Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, 1000 mg, Fish Gelatin Soft Gels based on a suggestion from a friend. Since I began taking them, I feel more energetic, happier and just overall great. I strongly recommend these.

Mary Ritt

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Jun 15, 2010

Highly recommended omega-3 fish oil gels.

muito bom!

Posted by 4714484032491402943 on Jan 14, 2013

aprovado !!!!!

Good

Posted by 5686190733457130796 on Jun 25, 2016

I really like this omega 3.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063556 on Feb 20, 2017

I don't eat meat or meat products and this is the best omega-3 product made with fish gelatine that I could find. Very happy with this quality fishoil. My only complaint is that the bottle is finished in a month. I hope Nordic Naturals will soon offer this product in bottles with 120 or 180 fishgels.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 25, 2009

Pharmaceutical tested grade, which means it is tested by a 3rd party and proven to be what it claims.

1 2