I can stop using it

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Jun 24, 2011

This is a fabulous organic product. My skin is dry, always dehydrated and I am always fighting against this... I use Bee yummy as a hydrator, under an oil-based cream (from M. Gebhardt), and Really I can see the difference : my skin is well hydrated, flawless, little problems have disappeared. The wrinkles have really diminished, and around the eyes, the skin is firmer (I'm 48); The power of this cream is really great, I mean it's full of energy. I'll buy it again.

works wonderfully

Posted by Reviewer2832427 on Mar 10, 2010

I use this lotion (more liquid than creamy) on my face twice a day. I combine it with avocado oil. I've been doing this treatment for 5 weeks and there is a noticeable difference. Everyone states that my face is looking fresh. At first the lotion stung quite a lot as I had skin breakouts, but with time it now only tingles on a few spots. The only thing is that the tip does get blocked occasionally. I just remove the tip and it is fine. I enjoy the product too much to let this affect the use of it.

great

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Sep 21, 2009

very good product..didnt burn at first. just around my nose were its most senseive. after i started useing benziol peroxide treatment for my acne this product burned like crazy.. but just for a min.. so im not just not going to use the benziol peroxide anymore.. over all this product is very good.. very smooth on my skin.and very light.. never oily.

Oreganol P73 Cream

Posted by Reviewer1082686 on Apr 25, 2008

The mauve discolouration on my leg where I have a large scar is definitely getting smaller and is a quieter colour of mauve with the skin smoothing out round the scar. I am hoping the discolouration will go completeley.

Cured my flaky skin & more!

Posted by Reviewer2502150 on May 02, 2008

Love this stuff! My skin is combination. This got rid of my flaky skin on my cheeks and my zits are going away faster, too! I also used this on a burn. It took the 'hurt' right out of it! I will definitely re-purchase!

ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

I've used this product on areas of my body which gets easily dried and this product keeps my skin hydrated and healed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Best cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Mar 03, 2011

The North American Herb and Spice Skin Cream is fantastic! I've used it for years and I don't want to be without it! It tingles the skin when you first apply it, but oh, it is soooo good to your skin! Fantastic product!!

Medicated all-purpose lotion, feels like Egyptian Magic except better!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 31, 2017

I just got this and I already love it soo much! Came completely shrink wrapped and the nozzle allows for very sparing dispensing and aspiring back if squeezed too much. It is a lotion, like a liquid that's not too runny, better than expected. This packaging says the company cares about customers! I used it on my face but not on eyelids. Didn't sting. Reminiscent of E.M. except better: this one is organic & edible! Taste is a bit perfumey, but I love the blend of medicinal, flowery, woodsy fragrances. Lavender doesn't dominate so it is gender neutral. I used it as lip balm & works great to instantly soothe my flaky dry skin. It penetrates and mattifies the lips. Looks good. It calmed a small ringworm lesion. I might try it on scalp whenever needed. I wish I had this back in my acne-prone youth. The price caused me to not try it for the longest time but thanks to the nozzle control, it should last a long time. I will keep it on my nightstand to apply whenever, as it isn't messy at all. This should be a staple in my medicine cabinet (or repertoire) for years to come! Highly Recommended to anyone who loves the healing power of oregano oil.

north american herb & spice co., oerganol P73

Posted by Reviewer2387496 on Sep 14, 2008

I think this made me break out more . . . I have very sensitive sking and natural products that usually work on many i.e., witch hazel, tea tree oil, all seem to irritate my skin more

Pimples

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Aug 23, 2012

Prevents little cysts from becoming inflammed and leaving bumps. This kills the bacteria and all goes away.

1 2